New Update Coming 03/10/2019

• Thread starter Rizla
  • 121 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the new intro trailer with Daiki Kasho? Obviously bug fixes too; the 365 isn’t permitted in the Premium Sports Lounge, even thought it’s way over 100K.

It's easy enough to just not get your hopes up. A low expectancy rate of huge content, and then you won't be upset if nothing comes of it

It shocks me that this website goes into overdrive over the obvious bug fix updates that come after content based updates even though we've been going through this for years now
Buh buh but... SPA! PORSH! MODERN SUPERCARS!

And why not a new circuit builder up to 25 km, or even rally rain, at worst, a third race in the time trial, Rally 'of course.
One thing is certain, whatever comes, I know it's not dlc.

Ability to paint hubs on Ferrari 365 will keep me happy - chrome hubs with crimson wheels just don't look right, having to fit modern wheels to make the car look right at speed, stationary I'll just have to look away - and then there's the inability to enter it in the Premium League

Personally, I'd love some new WHEELS! My new sweethearts (Super Bee and the ZL1) need some better hoops. Some Centerline Champ 500's would be perfect on the Mighty Mopar, and a set of Hurst Dazzlers would really light up the Zee Ell. Not holding my breath, though...

c85.jpg

Bug fixes only I'm 99% certain.

1% of me thinks there might be a new intro in the update tied to the Spec II release on 4th. Ok, maybe 2%...

/end of thread

This is most likely bug fixes, but it also correlates with a break in the FIA schedule. I know many of the drivers who compete in FIA were wondering why there was a break in the schedule, and now we get an update...

I'm sure it's nothing but small fixes, but the timing of both are interesting.

MODERN SUPERCARS!

Okay but unironically are we getting modern supercars soon

obvious rhetorical question don’t respond to this with a long winded paragraph about why I should be grateful

The gap between this update and last month’s content update is the typical gap between update and subsequent patch.

So I’m not excited unless something gives me a good reason to be.

Qyn
I'm curious to see what track people will hang their hats on once SPA finally does come to GTSport :scared:. :lol:
Before SPA there was rumors of Silverstone coming to GT, that's where I'm putting my money. Heard some rumblings about Motegi as well.

I have my bets on an original circuit this time, maybe Mid-Field Raceway.

Beyond SPA this is personal wish, although I feel like they're not coming to GT Sport. But if they ever announced Grand Valley, Tokyo R246, Apricot Hill, or Deep Forest I'd go nuts.

Qyn
I'm curious to see what track people will hang their hats on once SPA finally does come to GTSport :scared:. :lol:

I can think of a certain track on the F1 calendar that I've espoused my love for in the past.

Reactions: Qyn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back