New Update coming 9th April

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 298 comments
Also i find this interesting link on the Gran Turismo website. Looks like either road car brands or those brands vision GT cars.

View attachment 728720
Pretty sure that list has been around since GT6. There's even some renderings for a few of those, Tesla I'm fairly certain. However, I think some were also removed from the original list of manufacturers involved with the project. Actually, that might've been Tesla.

Edit: Sorry, not Tesla, originally Alfa Romeo and Bertone were slated to have VGT cars as well but they withdrew.

OH. MY. GAWD.

e2GGwXStQTeT0du6UCVXmQ

So a Gr.X electric and a hybrid Gr.1

Seems so..

Amazingly, the all-electric Vision Gran Turismo is actually more powerful than the original IMSA beast. The concept car produces 600kW, 794bhp for you non-metric petrolheads. Combine that instant power with a relatively light kerbweight of 1450kg and a 50:50 weight distribution and you have an all-electric touring car that will reach 62mph in just 2.5 seconds.

The virtual version of the Audi e-tron Vision Gran Turismo is now available in the “Gran Turismo Sport” game for PlayStation 4. In “Gran Turismo Sport,” in addition to the fully electric race car of the future, the “Audi Vision Gran Turismo” hybrid version is available as well in order to enable an extended deployment in (championship) races.

Can we have them wheels available for other cars in the livery editor please!!!!!! :bowdown: (sans Audi branding obviously)

From Audi official press release : "All concept cars will used as race taxi in Formula E"

"With the fully electric “Audi e-tron Vision Gran Turismo” concept car Audi is now turning electric mobility into a tangible experience in a unique way. Originally developed exclusively for virtual races on PlayStation 4, Audi is making the new race car reality in conjunction with Formula E. Starting with the race in Rome on Saturday, April 14, the Audi e-tron Vision Gran Turismo will be deployed as a race taxi."

https://www.audi-mediacenter.com/en...-from-the-playstation-to-the-race-track-10058

Latest Posts

Back