New Update Is Coming 05.09.19

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 195 comments
It could be Spa due to a late Sony thing but i doubt it.
They may release the track later with the cars leaked.

There is still a chance of 2 car/track updates in a single month either way!

I honestly cannot see a big update just after a big update, the only thing I would hope for is the ability to adjust grip level in ATT ;) I certainly don't think we are going to see any new content.

I'm going to assume the update involves some bug fixes. It seems too early to expect anymore new content. What bugs though? I don't know, I don't pay attention to that.

I have to wonder if open top cars like the Mazda Roadster '15 and the BMW Z8 '01 will eventually get closed top configurations for rainy conditions. It's probably not something we'll see this week, but for a proper content update in the future.

Let's all agree that anyone that tries to recreate any incident that resulted in a drivers death is a terrible person. Same goes for anyone trying to seek out videos of that nature. I'd like to think the GT community is above that.

Saw this earlier:

The car in the other screen? Stripes match 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee.. I thought they looked familiar. ;)

1970-dodge-coronet-super-bee.jpg

I have to wonder if open top cars like the Mazda Roadster '15 and the BMW Z8 '01 will eventually get closed top configurations for rainy conditions. It's probably not something we'll see this week, but for a proper content update in the future.

The Mazda Touring roadster doesn't have any change of configuration while in the rain atm

Could there be a clause in the Spa license agreement that prevented the circuit from being published as a DLC before the end of the Belgian GP?

Could there be a clause in the Spa license agreement that prevented the circuit from being published as a DLC before the end of the Belgian GP?
Can't rule it out, but also not sure why they would ask for something like that.

I think it's still a pretty safe bet that this is a maintenance update.

a maintenance is enough for a fix! an update after maintenance necessarily announces content scapes, gt league, cars, rain circuit, new game mode ......!

I was on the understanding that the last update was going to have Spa in there, (I'll have to
stop speed reading the posts)
I was so looking forward to Spa, so well disappointed

I don't think we're gonna get Spa this week. It's too big of a deal to just be released like that, and besides these sorts of updates are routine for bug fixes. We'll get it at the end of the month with a few new cars thrown in.

Slow down.

Could the green car be a Chevy Corvair?
Would make a cool addition to the boxer spirit roster. Pumped for the daytona, would love to see the Testarossa one day and the 959.
Very much hope its the late addition of Spa tho.

That green car can only be a 1970 Dodge Super Bee, the shape and stripes indicate that enough. I mean, if I were to make alternate guesses; the green car could only be another classic Chrysler Corp car of similar size. However, the first thing I was thinking of immediately was indeed the Super Bee.

Way too much - because you're reading what's not there.

People are worrying about what other people are going to recreate with the Spa circuit, but since we have no indication that Spa is in this update it's not something that needs to be discussed in the thread for this update.
Thank You, I Will keep low expectations for the update then :)

I'm not expecting anything big out of this other than a few bug fixes and other refinements. Maybe they'll add a volume control for wet weather effects. The wet surface sounds can be a bit grating at times.

This, please! The waterfall sound is so loud!

Back