new video "Drifting_For_Pro_vol.5 " added 04/06/12

Love the music, love the drifiting. 👍

Try doing a J turn into a drift. Better yet two cars doing that. Awesome tricks and fantastic drifting though mike. 👍

You go in reverse at top speed then swing it to either direction and then go foward and try to lose as little speed as possible, but in this case maybe a J turn INTO a drift?

ok I Know, I must drive my car in reverse and comeback I right direction after. it's ok but, I can tell you that I can make it into a drift. maybe with an awd car. I will try it laters

mike le chat no
yo thanks all for the coments but sorry Red Emblem I don't really understand what do you means
9 mins 24 seconds through your GT4 Drift movie. you were in a SVT Cobra R. sorry i was on the wrong video when i first posted.

Bloody Drifting = Bloody marvelous! That's some next-level-**** going on here, Mike...

By the way: I'm really looking forward to your next online video (trailer in "Bloody Drifting") because I saw the Shelby Cobra in it... and I love that thing :D ! Finally a car in GT4 that has almost no understeer at all when stock. The AC Cobra has a little bit, but the Shelby Cobra is, like, free of any understeer. And it has one of the best engine noises in GT4, too...

Is that Widge in the Cobra and you are sitting in the Corvette? Just guessing... lol

ok Red Emblem I know, But what do you want to know, how I have mad this burn ?

thanks a lot Mr Apex, it was Vince in the cobra, and me in the corvette. We can't play with widge because we don't have the same ps2 and gt4 version

Mike, bloody drifting(though I don't really get the title) was excellent. I really liked the editing. It wasn't over done and nice extra sound effects.

thanks Swift and yes it is ekmatt lol. it was to changed my usual blacks cars.
but it was just because I wanted the SVT cobra and she doesn't exist in black:crazy: lol no Im not crazy, just a little bit

mike le chat no
ok Red Emblem I know, But what do you want to know, how I have mad this burn ?

thanks a lot Mr Apex, it was Vince in the cobra, and me in the corvette. We can play with widge because we don't have the same ps2 and gt4 version

lol mike nevermind....

Hey mike, can you post settings for Lotus Elise 111R if you have been experimenting with this beauty, witch I seriously doubt that you haven't...

I love that car and think it would be great for drifting. I would like to start practiceing some drift moves with it... Settings from the master would be of great help for starts...

Thx in advance...

yo GT masta sorry for the time. I will post my psycho drifting chaser'setup tonight with a new video "DFP vol.4" ( to give you an answer Nitro)
yo Fizio I have never drive or drift this car, it just because I like the hight powered cars. I will try it laters and tell you whatt I think about this car

more awesome skills, mike! great vid! that was funny at the ned when you were trying to drift and light a ciggy at the same time! :lol:

so, let me ask two more things:

1) when's the next vid? I can't wait for it!!!
2) have you undergone a team colour change from black cars to red cars? and is it permanent?

Ur a cool guy in those vids man;)

For the drifting you really make it look easier than it is, seems like ur steering wheel is real light when I see you steering.....I dunno...

Very nice drifting, keep it up man, and go crazy again next vid too:P;)

Mike is still a beast at Drifting even though he wiped out :D I tried those settins and it's animal when you let the car decel. Look out folks!! This is one crazy R32 :D lol Mike hehe

yo whats up all.
thank you for the vid. this DFP was made since more than 1month and it was fun to make it.
yes the J-turn is'nt really easy to drift but you can have a lot of angle when you'r understand how to do it.
I can't really explain how to drive this car with this setup because my english is limited but, I thinks that the most important thing, it's to have a perfect gaz/brake control and always keep your steps on the gaz.
Nitro i can't really tell you when the next will come but I can say that somes online clip are under construction
GTmasta, I don't forgot you, I will had my "Psycho Drifting " Chaser setup" in a few time.

Merry Christmas all

Daaang! 4 Car TANDEM! :D

This is my favourite F.B.I. vid so far and the perfect way to end this year. Congrats, Mike and everyone at F.B.I. 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

I especially liked the "hey dude, wanna drift?" intro :D Funny as heck!
Keep it up, guys! I wonder what's going to come next year? 8-way tandem or what? :mischievous:

yeah that video was hot i loved every moment of it you guys always out do yourselves with each video release seeya in 2006 guys keep it up i will always be a fan of team fbi

Back