New videos from the Nürburgring (Read the 1st post!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T.Ace
  • 714 comments
  • 74,051 views
Grid Starts confirmed as well then I see,

On first video in the bottom left corner it says: "Start Type: Rolling Start" :)
 
Zomg!

Bumper from the car did come loose
 
Grid Starts confirmed as well then I see,

On first video in the bottom left corner it says: "Start Type: Rolling Start" :)

Nice spotting ;) well done there. I really can't wait to see a grid start. All of these videos are really exciting. I still want to see this new tyre system where if you fall off the track it takes a few corners to gain grip.
 
I'm blown away by the improvement, it looks way better in motion compared to the pics we have seen, and it's not even direct capture!

How did we doubt PD?! :D

Just imagine the other tracks like Laguna Seca etc...
 
The new Nurburgring looks fantastic! 👍
 
I'm blown away by the improvement, it looks way better in motion compared to the pics we have seen, and it's not even direct capture!

How did we doubt PD?! :D

Just imagine the other tracks like Laguna Seca etc...

Can wait to se grid start and damage model for this demo!!! C'mon people from Germany upload it on youtube...:crazy:
 
its loose, i dont see the big deal, it didnt deform and didnt come off.

Nothing different that the damage videos already seen!
 
What do you mean with "not the same layout"?
It's the 24h layout, with the cut Mercedes Arena and the motorcycle version of the NGK chicane. Btw. I think you mean Hans-Joachim "Stuck"

Yeah, the video I watched had the umlaut, sorry.

But the layout here uses the layout with the GP turns 6-10, whereas the one Stuck drove had that whole area sanctioned off.



Don't know if the tags are right there, but you can see that he turns right before turn 6 of the GP course.

Sorry, I don't know the layouts of the courses well. Maybe the VLN and 24hr layouts are different.
 
Maybe there are 2 kinds Nordshileife in GT5..This one wide 24h version other narrow one is for offline and career mode.
Online races need wider road than narrow one.
 
Sele1981 posted this video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFkfq8eXtpM ) allready, but if you look closely at the top left corner of the screen within the first few seconds it reads:

Real Circuit / Germany

Nürburgring 24h

Does it mean it displays the following:

Type of track / location

variation

So Germany might be a location, wich means the 20 locations could be the region or country. I might be wrong though.
 
What I got from these three (so far) videos:

Nurburgring Nordschliefe got a full moder rebuild with fantastic road and grass textures
Bonnet/hood cam (seems that way)
Sparks (over done car to car scatches but it is a start of the return of sparks)
New GUI pre race showing more detail, new icons and IMO more of a finalised condition
Starting type option

Overall just looks great in everyway, shows you everything we have seen before clearly isn't set in stone. As of just last a week or two ago we were watching new footage of the Nordschliefe in it's older form thinking it was the latest build.

I look forward to what they have done to Sarthe (le mans) next month :D
 
Sele1981 posted this video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFkfq8eXtpM ) allready, but if you look closely at the top left corner of the screen within the first few seconds it reads:



Does it mean it displays the following:

Type of track / location

variation

So Germany might be a location, wich means the 20 locations could be the region or country. I might be wrong though.

good point!!!
 
Sorry, I don't know the layouts of the courses well. Maybe the VLN and 24hr layouts are different.

The VLN uses the Mercedes Arena and the Sprint version of the GP track (like in your video). The 24h version has the Mercedes Arena cut off, but they also use the Dunlop Kehre.
 
what happened to the dandelions?
 
There never were any on the Nordschleife. ;)
 
Of course, but I bet PD is squeezing about every lil power from the PS3, so making these lil changes do affect other things. PD mentioned it uses about 80% of PS3, they stated this I think last year, but who knows.

You're completely wrong on that, Naughty Dog said they used 100% of the PS3's power on Uncharted 2 and yet they still said the PS3 has so much more potential. Even the developers of Heavy Rain said they used 100% of the PS3's power, but in some recent interviews they said there is so much untapped power left in the PS3 that we haven't even used yet.

Naughty Dog confirmed that when a developer says they have used 100% of the PS3's power they're referring to how many SPU's they utilized on the PS3's Cell Processor.If you use all of the available SPU's then that equals 100%.

Not one developer to date has fully maxed out even one SPU so to say Yamauchi has reached the PS3's peak potential when it's only his first game on the PS3 in the PS3's third year is kind of far fetched don't you think?
 
Maybe there are 2 kinds Nordshileife in GT5..This one wide 24h version other narrow one is for offline and career mode.
Online races need wider road than narrow one.

There are a few different configurations for the full VLN/24 hour course and it's the loop used on the GP circuit.

800px-N%C3%BCrburgring_-_Grand-Prix_Stecke.svg.png


I believe the 24 hour of Nurburgring uses the full GP course while VLN race might cut off after turn 5 or after turn 6.
 
Does it mean it displays the following:

Type of track / location

variation

So Germany might be a location, wich means the 20 locations could be the region or country. I might be wrong though.

It says real location/Germany and the track is Nurburgring, it is too soon to speculate too much, but if location is indeed country ( 20 countries ) then Nurburgring consists of 3 variations, or does it count as only one?
See? Too much variables at this stage to make an accurate prediction.:)
 
The VLN uses the shortcut after the "RTL" to the "Kumho-Kurve" but also the "Mercedes Arena".
The 24h version has the shortcut from the "Castrol-S" straight to the "RTL", but also the "Dunlop Kehre".
 
No i meant Nordscheilefe not GP course
 
20 location Germani 1 location
Hockenheim
Nurburgring GP
Nordschelife
Nordschelife 24 H
4 Tracks:)
 
Back