New videos from the Nürburgring (Read the 1st post!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T.Ace
  • 714 comments
  • 74,049 views
Seeing that crash at the end gives me little hope for rollover on non-premium cars.

I don't see where in that crash the car should have rolled over :confused:
 
Yeah what's with the sparks? I have never once seen sparks like that come from anything bar a huge crash with lots of grindage involved. This game just went from simulator to arcade, what a shame.:grumpy:

Ok, Debbie Downer 👎
You will have to forgive PD for giving you a visual clue that the two cars came into contact.
 
New video from german site Play3.de:
[YOUTUBEHD]OY93-kRD7Nc[/YOUTUBEHD]

I don't know if it's just my impression,but I feel that the altimeter of the track in this new videos is very differnte from the old build!!
 
So where is the current position displayed :p ?

Sparks entered the cockpit with that first ferarri collision O.o

Yeah that was kind off strange :indiff:

But whatever, the rest looks brilliant :)
 
Holy hell at the level of immersion! There are so many layers of trees that you'd think you were playing Tarzan or something. I definitely get the feeling watching these videos that we'll be just simply surrounded by nature (accurate to the real life track)

Then I must realize I'm in a car doing 150 MPH!
 
The trees look aweful imo, PS2 style. Other racing games stil seem to do a better job regarding the environments.
I hope that this is an old version...

You can notice it in the slow parts of the track. The trees right next to the track are 2 bitmaps in crossed position. That is so last gen, I don't care if the third row of trees look like that, but the trees in the forground should be 3D
 
The trees look aweful imo, PS2 style. Other racing games stil seem to do a better job regarding the environments.
I hope that this is an old version...

Okay, can we please change the AUP that nonesense like that becomes bannable? Please?
 
The trees look aweful imo, PS2 style. Other racing games stil seem to do a better job regarding the environments.
I hope that this is an old version...

There is always one person who moans about the bloody trees, its a driving simulator not a nature one!!
 
And the second one from Play3.de, this time the GP course:

[YOUTUBEHD]WU8I2AaBsCk[/YOUTUBEHD]
 
Check out the reflections of the fence (when the car gets near a wall) on the dashboard of the car...I mean...such detail. It's amazing.
 
Haha I find it really weird people are still complaining about the trees.. They look wonderful in my opinion.. WHAT A DIFFERENCE WITH GT4!It's a brave new world...

btw the camera position in cockpit looks really changed..
 
Wow Stefan, do you work for Play3? You post the videos before YouTube has the right quality. ;)
 
Nice vids, I was hoping for a bit more ripples and undulations on the circuit though.
 
The trees may look kinda PS2-ish, but I don't care about that in the slightest. The environment and the tree shadows that are being cast on the track and in the car are just stunning! The graphics seem to become better and better with every new video that's being posted here. I've never, ever seen a racing game look this good! :drool:
 
In the in-car mode, the lighting and shadows are so real. The interior is much better than GT5P with a degree of "3D" feelings.
 
Graphics are allways tourismo's strong point.
 
Sense of speed :bowdown:
Sounds :bowdown:
Surroundings :bowdown:
Sphysics :bowdown:
Sgraphics :bowdown:


Simply Amazing PD 👍 👍
 
WORTH WAITING!!!

Epic win game!
 
Again, all videos posted here so far are in the first post too, so if you want to watch something again you don't have to search for it and please look if you want to post a video, if it's already in the first post.

I could imagine that there are still some coming.

Thanks to everyone who posts the videos here.
 
The trees look aweful imo, PS2 style. Other racing games stil seem to do a better job regarding the environments.
I hope that this is an old version...

You can notice it in the slow parts of the track. The trees right next to the track are 2 bitmaps in crossed position. That is so last gen, I don't care if the third row of trees look like that, but the trees in the forground should be 3D

Oh please just SHUT UP! Every other racing game gets it wrong as well so stop lying to yourself. All I'm going to say is that there needs to be some kind of breakthrough in modeling hundreds or thousands of realistic 3D trees for video games.

That day will becoming very soon, but for now I'm sure we can all live with how it looks right now INCLUDING the trees.
 
Loving the slick new menus!

The Audi R8 vid, looks like a track day
Noticed the black Enzo locking up brakes - tyre smoke and going off
 
Last edited:
Loving the slick new menus!

There was something I noticed, with the triangle button you can "use rotation", looks like there are different ways to view the cars in the selection screen.
 
Back