NFS Shift Online Endurance Challange

• Thread starter Mohamu
  • 502 comments
The MP4 tune I have now is just like that- stay off the curbs, heh- so I guess your's might not be much better- but it could be- Private Message me on here with the setup and I'll try it out. You're pretty fast with the M1 also. I have a good set up with it, I haven't changed much from the stock settings except brake bias and gearing.

I'm not sure i can get the dlc. I will tell you if I can race when i find out
OK.
If you can't get it, lets meet next week when we can do a race without the DLC mate!

Have you seen the linked thread? Are you interested in it?

OK.
If you can't get it, lets meet next week when we can do a race without the DLC mate!

Have you seen the linked thread? Are you interested in it?

I got the dlc so I can race on sunday

I am interested in the linked thread but I can't understand it

you just pick a touring car that you're most comfortable with, race with it each weekend, and relative to the position someone finishes, you use their car the next race-same weekend. example- 1st place guy uses last place guy's car; 2nd place uses 2nd to last place guy's car; etc etc.

Times for practice runs- Nurburgring MP4- 6:58.xxx (only one standing start lap so far); Spa R8- 2:22.991 (5 laps, 4 all in 2:23's 4th lap fastest)

Last edited:
Times for practice runs- Nurburgring MP4- 6:58.xxx (only one standing start lap so far); Spa R8- 2:22.991 (5 laps, 4 all in 2:23's 4th lap fastest)

Please look on the 1st post. The R8 will be on next week, we use the M1 on this weeked..

I finished last twice tonight :dopey: yeah spa and Dakota good choice

I normally finish last so It's good for me lol.
I do have my goods days though. You will get faster anyone who has raced In the league will tell you that you get faster with quicker guys than yourself.
It's all good fun when you learn people's style. before you know It you'll be racing side by side through 3 corners as most of us have at some point.
All I can say Is
Slow In fast out, Fast In never out.
Give people room on braking and overtaking, Think about the line your on & the line the other guys on were will you both meet?
But above all enjoy It, I know It's intimidating having a mirror full of someone's car (I get It alot) It puts you under pressure and forces you Into a silly mistake (I also use this method) so If I have a mirror full of someone's car I tend to let them past as there faster.
Then concentrate on my race to try and stay consistent.

On Silverstone as we started I saw the gap open up. But as we race on this started to slow down proving when you get Into It you improve and to be honest 1.24,??? Isn't far off the mark at all.
I'm not really on In the week due to work ect but If I'm on shift message me and I'll be more than happy to do a few runs with you.

I normally finish last so It's good for me lol.
I do have my goods days though. You will get faster anyone who has raced In the league will tell you that you get faster with quicker guys than yourself.
It's all good fun when you learn people's style. before you know It you'll be racing side by side through 3 corners as most of us have at some point.
All I can say Is
Slow In fast out, Fast In never out.
Give people room on braking and overtaking, Think about the line your on & the line the other guys on were will you both meet?
But above all enjoy It, I know It's intimidating having a mirror full of someone's car (I get It alot) It puts you under pressure and forces you Into a silly mistake (I also use this method) so If I have a mirror full of someone's car I tend to let them past as there faster.
Then concentrate on my race to try and stay consistent.

On Silverstone as we started I saw the gap open up. But as we race on this started to slow down proving when you get Into It you improve and to be honest 1.24,??? Isn't far off the mark at all.
I'm not really on In the week due to work ect but If I'm on shift message me and I'll be more than happy to do a few runs with you.

I will take your advice and play it safe for a few races. For some reason it only happens on the ring. What was your best on silverstone? Sorry for the crash on the first lap. I misjudged the distance between the two of us.
I use a pad

My time was 1.20, 8?? I think,
The Ring can be unforgiving.
We all make mistakes mate me more than others, So no worries.
I also use a pad.

Im in, just did the 6h race in real life and we finished 3rd in our class! Ill be there. Just add me and let me know

Chris

Are you still interested Chris? You were not online during the races, and not accepted my friend request.

Could I join my PSN is magicaldog

Cheers

Welcome mate!
Our next race will be on Sunday, but maybe you've already read the 1st post.
Please put our PSN names on your friend list and than we'll meet on Sunday.

If you're interested in other great races, please look at this thread ( https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=129212)we all race there too, and ussualy there are harder and closer races.

It is good to see new faces between us! 👍

I actually had fun yesterday- I had the baby boy with me so I kinda fell back in the 2nd race with the M1- my lap times weren't as fast as you guys. I could only manage the 1:21's- I need help with tuning. Either that or it's the controller settings I have. If anyone has any suggestions about the settings for the controller it'd be welcome. I can never steer unless I push the stick all the way in one direction. Anyway, it was good that first race. I got into someone I think and spun so I lost a lot of time, but when you guys waited it was like a new race. Once going I was very steady. I didn't try to rush it or set super fast lap times, the ring is tricky with some cars, but the last lap i figured i would just ease off a little bit, no reason to win by 20 seconds if were all supposed to be racing! I had fun though!

I'm looking forward to the Audi, a very stable car! The McLaren is a bit difficult, almost like the Z06, the rear is very lively out of turns.

I actually had fun yesterday- I had the baby boy with me so I kinda fell back in the 2nd race with the M1- my lap times weren't as fast as you guys. I could only manage the 1:21's- I need help with tuning. Either that or it's the controller settings I have. If anyone has any suggestions about the settings for the controller it'd be welcome. I can never steer unless I push the stick all the way in one direction. Anyway, it was good that first race. I got into someone I think and spun so I lost a lot of time, but when you guys waited it was like a new race. Once going I was very steady. I didn't try to rush it or set super fast lap times, the ring is tricky with some cars, but the last lap i figured i would just ease off a little bit, no reason to win by 20 seconds if were all supposed to be racing! I had fun though!

Good run man, We slowed a few times to regroup.

Back