Nissan Sway Concept becomes the 2017 Micra

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 66 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
Based on current design language.

http://www.automotiveworld.com/news-releases/sway-excitement-nissan-2015-geneva-motor-show/

129849_1_5.jpg

I cannot tell too much from that photo but I think I'll like it...I love most hatchbacks though. I hope they end up doing a Nismo version with a hopped up engine and a stiff suspension and maybe AWD but I think a hot hatch can get away with being FF.

Hopefully this model can be cheap AND cheerful unlike the current Micra. :yuck:

I dunno, I've been half-jokingly talking with a friend about trying to get us involved in the Micra Cup next year:

upload_2016-3-11_12-49-59.png

:D

Picturing the new car with the Maxima's headlight treatment, I think it could actually turn out pretty good for the class. Certainly better than the Prius, at least.

I dunno, I've been half-jokingly talking with a friend about trying to get us involved in the Micra Cup next year:

View attachment 524429

It actually looks pretty fun as a cup car! :D

UK-Spec road cars seem devoid of any fun with weak three-cylinder engines on offer. The Pulsar has been selling quite well here, hopefully the new Micra takes cues from it, including the 1.2 Turbo engine.

I don't like the the way the author used the word "radical". It almost looks like a covered up Scion xA. The Juke is radical. The old bubble-Beetle Micra is radical. In this segment, the 2nd-Gen Fit was a bit radical with that angled nose. I'm certainly not perswayded :D to like it(at this stage) by the title.

I hate nissan design language...

It almost looks like the designers from Acura "moved" on to Nissan recently...

But in this case, i think i like the new Micra...

Latest Posts

Back