No E63 AMG and A45 AMG in GT6

PD is a bit tardy with new DLC. I've been waiting on these and other cars that were clearly confirmed. I wonder what's going on at PD? They must be split up work or something.

PD is a bit tardy with new DLC. I've been waiting on these and other cars that were clearly confirmed. I wonder what's going on at PD? They must be split up work or something.

"a bit tardy"
"a bit"

I have been thinking. DriveClub may be cancelled (or at least on a long hiatus), but Santa Monica studios did produce some quality car models at the very least. And now we know that PD assigns one modeler to one car. And judging by the lack of DLC we can see that this process is extremely slow (they had extremely early access to the BMW M4, AMG VGT and the Hudson). What if Santa Monica Studios and Polyphony decided to (at the very least) come to an agreement on what a car model would need to fulfill their games' standards (GT7 and #DriveCLub) and helped save time on that front at least. Ala' Forza and Forza Horizon (since both are SCE studios).

853.jpg

Pic related has an Alfa Romeo 4C and a Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG W176, already modeled and on Santa Monica's servers. It won't be able to save Gran Turismo 6, but it could help allay this same situation when GT7 finally hits.

Yamauchi's refusal to work with others could be a weakness Turn 10 is able to take advantage of.

Pic related has an Alfa Romeo 4C and a Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG W176, already modeled and on Santa Monica's servers.

Would definitely help if I could see what you are referring to, instead of looking at the IGCD banner.

"a bit tardy"
"a bit"

I have been thinking. DriveClub may be cancelled (or at least on a long hiatus), but Santa Monica studios did produce some quality car models at the very least. And now we know that PD assigns one modeler to one car. And judging by the lack of DLC we can see that this process is extremely slow (they had extremely early access to the BMW M4, AMG VGT and the Hudson). What if Santa Monica Studios and Polyphony decided to (at the very least) come to an agreement on what a car model would need to fulfill their games' standards (GT7 and #DriveCLub) and helped save time on that front at least. Ala' Forza and Forza Horizon (since both are SCE studios).

Pic related has an Alfa Romeo 4C and a Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG W176, already modeled and on Santa Monica's servers. It won't be able to save Gran Turismo 6, but it could help allay this same situation when GT7 finally hits.

Yamauchi's refusal to work with others could be a weakness Turn 10 is able to take advantage of.

Driveclub is developed by Evolution Studios

What's up with these two models? Will they ever see the 'daylight'? Of will it be GT7 content? Just wondering....

Last edited:
Hi

I won't be buying gt7 in hurry as soon as it comes out (games used to have to be finished before they came out now they come out only partly made). I'll wait next time may be six months or even a year. If pd just kept people better informed it would improve things a bit but we are just kept in the dark.

Paul

Funny how PD gets blamed for a mistake the Mercedes pr team made.
Because they (PD) don't say anything to say their not at fault, so thus, they get blamed because not like they care if people blame them or not. Just like how they don't care about those who defend them 24/7.

Funny how PD gets blamed for a mistake the Mercedes pr team made.
Well to be fair PD can be blamed for dismissing the most obvious cars to be featured on most racing games today. Especially the A45 since it is the first truly serious sports A-class.

What PD?!?!?!?! No Grimlin?!?!?!! Arrrrrrrr lololol

Don't expect anything that's not written on the case. If you feel ripped off you should of read it before buying it :P They don't owe us anymore than what's detailed on the package so I feel like PD has been giving a lot, and still more to come. Arrrrr PD you so mean making us wait, people are tying panties in knots lololol arrrrr no course maker (yet) boooo hoooo somebody needs a tissue.

I just can't get over it, gonna pout about it lolol

The case also says, NOT all cars will be available, PD can change or remove stuff without notice and SCEA can shut down online at any time no warning.

On a serious note many cars that I would of wanted premium are still STD and rear heavy cars still need a fixing. It is what it is.

They seem to be slowly making STD cars look better, YB is fine IMO, just needs some interior guts. PD is improving physics slowly. But some people need to get over it. Its far beyong complaining at this point, its sad. So I'm sorry if I find it funny when I see the angry at PD, or Arrrr PD don't care about us post, they are funny like a kid stomping his feet making mad faces

Last edited:
Well to be fair PD can be blamed for dismissing the most obvious cars to be featured on most racing games today. Especially the A45 since it is the first truly serious sports A-class.
Although I do agree more modernday cars would be great.
Still PD never announced that they were going to be featured in the game.

Don't expect anything written on the box either.

My GT6 box says I can create my own clubs, and I'm still waiting for the matchmaking promised on the GT5 box.

It says on the box online features can come and go without warning . So they don't ows that to anybody, it may come or PD chose for it to go, they reserved the right to give or take that feature without warning ;) its on the box clear enough to read before purchase, its not just reading the box, you have to read and understand the fine print.

It says on the box online features can come and go without warning . So they don't ows that to anybody, it may come or PD chose for it to go, they reserved the right to give or take that feature without warning ;) its on the box clear enough to read before purchase, its not just reading the box, you have to read and understand the fine print.

Mine says network features may be withdrawn at reasonable notice. Not without warning.

I don't know what reasonable notice is, but I haven't received it for my clubs feature, mostly because I haven't received the club feature for them to be withdrawing it yet.

Would you like to try again?

It's looking like I might actually consider jumping ship for the first time. From GT6 to Forza 6...Might buy an XBone instead of a PS4...

Mine says network features may be withdrawn at reasonable notice. Not without warning.

I don't know what reasonable notice is, but I haven't received it for my clubs feature, mostly because I haven't received the club feature for them to be withdrawing it yet.

Would you like to try again?

User agreement says features and offerings may change without notice its in the OLUA you agreed to when going online and on the case, how many times do they have to present it to you?

Sorry Dude, its on the back of the case and in the agreement you accepted to go online, symantics all you like, its just like the AUP for posting on GTP, read it before you accept it, your only seeing what you want, or do I really have to post a pic of the words on the case, kinda childish to have to go that far when you can read it yourself on your case anytime you like.

IMG_20140824_092913198.jpg

Last edited:
Im gonna need an explanation for that one...

User agreement says features and offerings may change without notice its in the OLUA you agreed to when going online and on the case, how many times do they have to present it to you?

Sorry Dude, its on the back of the case and in the agreement you accepted to go online, symantics all you like, its just like the AUP for posting on GTP, read it before you accept it, your only seeing what you want, or do I really have to post a pic of the words on the case, kinda childish to have to go that far when you can read it yourself on your case anytime you like.

View attachment 210968
I sense that this picture has been formatted to say it like that.... Im gonna look at mine..

Im gonna need an explanation for that one...
waffle (verb): to be unable or unwilling to make a clear decision about what to do

(I know the above lacks capitalization and complete punctuation, but this is often the case with dictionary entries.)

View attachment 210968

Again, my box does not say that. You may note that I'm not in the same region as you.

This is my box:

http://www.mobygames.com/game/ps3/gran-turismo-6/cover-art/gameCoverId,274690/

You point out to me where on that box it has the text in your post. It's a little small and blurry, but readable.

By the time I go online it's too late, I've already bought the game. If there's a feature advertised on the back of the box (ie. clubs) that can be removed at the whim of the publisher then they need to make that clearer than some tiny text that doesn't even directly reference the feature.

In Australia, there are laws about making false or misleading claims about your product.

http://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/misleading-claims-advertising/false-or-misleading-claims

I expect that most countries have some form of this.

Edit: Oh dear, he seems to have gone all quiet all of a sudden...

Last edited:
Sorry for resurrecting this thread but I have a small amount of info.

I'm not going to say how or why, but remnants of the A45 and E63 are in GT6 in the form of hidden Paint Chips.

These chips include:

Elbaitgrün Metallic
Crystal Lauritsiver
Diamantweiss Metallic
Saphirrot Metallic
Obsidianschwarz Metallic
Südseeblau Metallic
Mountaingrau Metallic (This is actually matte)
Sunburst Orange Metallic (Unsure if this belongs to either Mercs.)

These chips appear before the VGT chips, so they were not added in any patch. I can only assume that the info Mercedes gave out ~1 year ago was in fact, correct (at the time at least).

If needed I can supply images of the paints, not that that will show much.

EDIT:

Click for full!​

IMG_20141122_204455.jpg

Elbaitgrün Metallic / Crystal Lauritsilver / Diamantweiss Metallic
Gemasolar_7.jpg Gemasolar_6.jpg Gemasolar_5.jpg

Saphirrot Metallic / Obsidianschwarz Metallic / Südseeblau Metallic
Gemasolar_4.jpg Gemasolar_3.jpg Gemasolar_2.jpg

Mountaingrau Metallic / Sunburst Orange Metallic
Gemasolar_1.jpg Gemasolar.jpg

Last edited:
Back