No E63 AMG and A45 AMG in GT6

-removed it-

Was checking the mentioned Mercedes twitter feed mentioned in the OP, not the AMG one

gran-turismo-13A578.jpg

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Troll-face-me-gusta-44837.png

This is starting to get out of hand.

Here we are us consumers waiting for this game in all its glory, but I keep thinking that Im going to get a half-assed copy of some need for speed for an iPad. I see PD right now, acting as a kid, and the cars are ballons. The string is oily and the ballon is floating up, up, and gone. How many times are we going to have to do this?

If there is one thing needed from PD it is going to be communication. Im not talking about Kaz giving interviews and what not. No. Give him a break. What I want to see is the connection between Kaz and every correspondent that works for him and reports back. There is no way that something as easy as this could have happened with out a lack in communication. I actually want a North American rep telling us exactly what Kaz would say if he were speaking. Showing us the game and all is cool up to release, but it aint cool on day one if we have the same game as GT5.

Yes, it's the same about the new M5 F10 at Silvertone. These cars will come in DLC for sure as the Veloster or Ferrari P4/5 which have been scanned by PD ...

If this its the case, it would be fine. Which other cars else were at Silverstone?
They was there only for PD or was it just a random event of few manufacturers etc? If they was there only for PD then it was for a reason for sure.

hmm... Im starting to wonder who to believe, a press release in May, a tweet from may, or possible a new dispute between the two (PD and Merc)

I doubt it's a dispute, they just announced the Vision Gran Turismo. Seems odd to spend a lot of time developing a concept car for a studio that you're having a dispute with.

If I would guess it's either MB confusing Gran Turismo with Driveclub, or that these cars are planned as DLC and will be available later on.

None of those cars were confirmed to be in GT6. None.

Yes but it doesen't mean they will not come as DLC. I think PD will not confirm DLC cars now, because this produces allways bad reactions("they just want our money", "they've could included it in gt6 already" etc.). maybe I'm wrong, but let's hope they will come as DLC at least, otherwise it would be very disappointing not to have the exciting E63 and A45. This would be a huge loss.

It would now seem logical that the two AMG cars will come as DLC along with the F10 M5 and the P4/5 plus a few others upgraded to 'premium'.

But we are talking about PD here. :P

B.K
Yes but it doesen't mean they will not come as DLC. I think PD will not confirm DLC cars now, because this produces allways bad reactions("they just want our money", "they've could included it in gt6 already" etc.). maybe I'm wrong, but let's hope they will come as DLC at least, otherwise it would be very disappointing not to have the exciting E63 and A45. This would be a huge loss.
👍 I'm pretty sure those cars will be saved for DLC. I mean, DLC every month right? :)

This can't be serial. The thing I'm looking the most is for the super sedans, and they seem to really be lacking in this installement of the series. I knew I wasn't getting M5 F10, but at least I would get the E63. Nop says PD once more. Sometimes I wonder what the heck are they doing at their work, seriously.

I don't think there was a press release from PD, so it's possible MB confused the two games. Either way, I don't care.

If you don't like it, don't buy GT6. Done. :D

I doubt the people at Mercedes-Benz are that thick to confuse DriveClub for the PS4 and GT6 for the PS3.
It's another one of those initial temptations to get people interested and then last minute say "Sorry guys we were just leading you all on a lead all this time"

This can't be serial. The thing I'm looking the most is for the super sedans, and they seem to really be lacking in this installement of the series. I knew I wasn't getting M5 F10, but at least I would get the E63. Nop says PD once more. Sometimes I wonder what the heck are they doing at their work, seriously.

It's not like the M5 F10 came out 2 months ago so they haven't had time to model it. Yet, they go to NASA asking for a Lunar Rover LMFAO. Wonders will never cease.

Haha, you fools are so dramatic.

So what if a couple of German cars aren't in the end product anymore? Boo-hoo

In case you weren't aware some people actually like German cars and are disappointed that those previously announced are now being omitted. Crazy world, right?

You may want to avoid calling people fools in the future when your own outlook on the matter is foolish.

I really love German cars. Many likes German cars here. In Denmark, many have at least 1 German car. (Danes really like station wagons) I love BMW most and also MB and Audi. When I finish a driving school, I will buy a German car. My dad had 2 BMW 320 's from 2000 and 2003 because he really loves BMW. I love M3 GT2 the most and I'm glad I will drive it in GT6. :lol:
I wish PD should focus more on even more new every-day cars (such as VW Up or Hyundai i20) or more super- and luxury sedans (M6, M5 F10, E63,etc..). (I think that will help them now)

I doubt the people at Mercedes-Benz are that thick to confuse DriveClub for the PS4 and GT6 for the PS3.
It's another one of those initial temptations to get people interested and then last minute say "Sorry guys we were just leading you all on a lead all this time"

Hang on, so you doubt that Mercedes could confuse one PlayStation driving game with another PlayStation driving game, but you're absolutely sure that Mercedes would lie to you on purpose?

Back