No E63 AMG and A45 AMG in GT6

Sorry but where is evidence that 200 new cars will be in GT6 at day of release? So far, excluding duplicates, I count 95 unique cars. They say there'll be over 1200 cars on release. Since 1080 odd are being transferred from GT5, this leaves 123 revealed so far + the 15th Anniversary editions so it comes to 1200 +.

Where have I said that 200 cars would be there at the day of release?

Where have I said that 200 cars would be there at the day of release?

Ok, where did the figure of 200 come up at all? I think that's because many assumed there were 1000 cars from GT5 plus the fact that they said 1200 at launch and so deduced there would be about 200 new cars when in actuality there's about 1080 from GT5.

Why can't a few be Ricky Bobby GEN6 Nascars and Days of thunder GEN6 nascars and Striker Ace GEN6 Nascars and include a few most you know like Kevin Harvick and Jimmie Johnson and Matt Kenseth and Jeff Gordon and Carl Edwards and David Ragan and Reagan Smith and Kurt Busch and Kyle Busch and a few more to make 1298 the 2 the thread is about added to make 1300 if you don't like the idea of that oh well then

And there is no structure in your sentence and you use and and and and and to much... let me unveil the greatest and latest invention in human history, the world changing comma "," AND You'r Welcome!

Ok, where did the figure of 200 come up at all? I think that's because many assumed there were 1000 cars from GT5 plus the fact that they said 1200 at launch and so deduced there would be about 200 new cars when in actuality there's about 1080 from GT5.

I know what I said and I know what I mean, 200 has been the figure that has been talked about for some time now. It has been mentioned on various sites and is in these forums

Here's 3 examples

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-the-car-list-the-200-new-cars-of-gt6.286008/

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251...wiki-cars-tracks-trailers-and-cheats-for-ps3/

"This new entry in the franchise will feature an additional 200 cars at release (bringing the total up to 1200 cars) as well as more in the future through DLC. On top of more cars, it will feature all of the tracks from Gran Turismo 5. The game will also encourage players to set up their own race communities and championships."

http://au.ign.com/wikis/gran-turismo-6/Cars

"Gran Turismo 6 will contain all of the Cars from GT5 with the addition of 200 new cars, starting with the FIA GT3 Machines that have taken the leading role in GT. Again, there will be different categories for cars, similar to GT5's standard and premium"

I know what I said and I know what I mean, 200 has been the figure that has been talked about for some time now. It has been mentioned on various sites and is in these forums

Here's 3 examples

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-the-car-list-the-200-new-cars-of-gt6.286008/

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251...wiki-cars-tracks-trailers-and-cheats-for-ps3/

"This new entry in the franchise will feature an additional 200 cars at release (bringing the total up to 1200 cars) as well as more in the future through DLC. On top of more cars, it will feature all of the tracks from Gran Turismo 5. The game will also encourage players to set up their own race communities and championships."

http://au.ign.com/wikis/gran-turismo-6/Cars

"Gran Turismo 6 will contain all of the Cars from GT5 with the addition of 200 new cars, starting with the FIA GT3 Machines that have taken the leading role in GT. Again, there will be different categories for cars, similar to GT5's standard and premium"
Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see that the two numbers mentioned in this quote are incongruous:

"This new entry in the franchise will feature an additional 200 cars at release (bringing the total up to 1200 cars)"

Unless there's a dramatic last minute announcement of a whole pile of cars, it seems the 1200 figure is the more accurate one.

Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see that the two numbers mentioned in this quote are incongruous:

"This new entry in the franchise will feature an additional 200 cars at release (bringing the total up to 1200 cars)"

Unless there's a dramatic last minute announcement of a whole pile of cars, it seems the 1200 figure is the more accurate one.

There is still the GT6 Launch party to come which may have more. This was used as example of me being asked where I got 200 new car figure from. On the PD website it states over 1200 cars while it's still showing 1196. Also there was supposed to be only 7 new locations announced and then they added Ascari and GTArena making it 9 now.

Agreed. I can see perhaps another handful of cars being announced but 70-80 +??? Sorry but I just can't see it happening. IMO 95% of cars are revealed (maybe more) just as was the case with GT5. Around 2-3 weeks before release, we knew what cars we were getting and that was it. No hidden surprises after that.

Agreed. I can see perhaps another handful of cars being announced but 70-80 +??? Sorry but I just can't see it happening. IMO 95% of cars are revealed (maybe more) just as was the case with GT5. Around 2-3 weeks before release, we knew what cars we were getting and that was it. No hidden surprises after that.

I'd like to think that the Vision GT cars will surprise me at least, if not others when each of them is announced.

Something just isnt right. Mercedes knew they were making a car for GT6. They announced the E63 & A45 are in GT6 along with the SLS GT3. I just watched a video in the GT6 Screenshots thread with the debut of the S-Class and unveiling of the Vision AMG GT at LA Auto Show. I know we still have no concrete answer, even with that tweet, as to why the cars in question are not in the game at release. it bothers me because Merceds-Benz seem proid to have their cars in the game and want people to experience their cars in the game. The A45 is to appeal to younger drivers and this is another way to market their products. How can the Vision GT get people looking at their new models if they are not in the game?

Im making my head spin thinking about why the cars are not in the game. It makes me think maybe the rumoir is true that GT7 ia coming out next year and what a way to display a makers new cars in more detail, than in the next GT game. I kind of dont care because, I want to use the E63 now!

Both numbers are straight from the horses mouth.

At 9:15, translator-san says "For the cars, we're planning to have twelve-hundred cars at the time of release. That is an additional two-hundred cars from Gran Turismo 5."

Both numbers are straight from the horses mouth.

At 9:15, translator-san says "For the cars, we're planning to have twelve-hundred cars at the time of release. That is an additional two-hundred cars from Gran Turismo 5."

Right, but you can't have both 200 additional cars and 1200 cars. If you have 200 additional cars you have 1280 cars. Since 1200 is the number they actually put up on the board, that's the number I'd go by and they are almost there. When it comes to PD you can't take anything at face value, everything is subject to interpretation...no pun intended:dopey:

If the patch doesnt calm your nerves, there are alternatives.

article-1172650-04994BD9000005DC-104_468x313.jpg

inhaler.jpg

Right, but you can't have both 200 additional cars and 1200 cars. If you have 200 additional cars you have 1280 cars. Since 1200 is the number they actually put up on the board, that's the number I'd go by and they are almost there. When it comes to PD you can't take anything at face value, everything is subject to interpretation...no pun intended:dopey:

This is partially what makes me wonder if the remaining will be seen with the patch. I am still hopeful that there is something big to come out of the 2 days at Ronda. It may be small but the hope is still there

This is partially what makes me wonder if the remaining will be seen with the patch. I am still hopeful that there is something big to come out of the 2 days at Ronda. It may be small but the hope is still there

I agree. There must be. We didnt know about Ronda. We were surprised about the Mario Andretti news. We didnt know aboit the LFA NURB. We were surprised with the new locations and some vehicles we would not have ever thought PD would include (dont argue with me about cars NOT included). I think we'll see some awesome stuff revealed.

Latest Posts

Back