Nordschleife Clubman 600pp

• Thread starter NoRo
  • 15 comments
The Alfa GTAm in the lead is pretty quick, but it's doable. Got him with a stock 996 GT3 on SS tyres, so the suggested 600PP are a good estimate.

If it wasn't that far ahead from the start, the race would be boring after half a lap.

Edit: The payout is low, but I'm sitting on 80 million and have all cars, so I don't mind that much.

Last edited:
I used the Cayman, caught the Alfa about halfway through lap 2 and battled with it to the finish. Everyone else was a minute behind. Fun race while it lasted. Don't really care about the reward.

The Alfa GTAm in the lead is pretty quick, but it's doable. Got him with a stock 996 GT3 on SS tyres, so the suggested 600PP are a good estimate.

If it wasn't that far ahead from the start, the race would be boring after half a lap.

Edit: The payout is low, but I'm sitting on 80 million and have all cars, so I don't mind that much.
It’s quick, but it’s got the weirdest livery!!

Why is always one car that fast? Why can't be more?
Right. And if there's nothing to win, please have fun :D

IMG_0292.PNG

Last edited:
I tried the Merc AMG Black first and could only manage second place. Then bought the Alfa GTAm and could still only mange second place.
So I bought out the big guns, ignored the 600PP "suggestion" and took the Vulcan on its first trip to the Ring! What fun! And, yes, an easy win. Well why not for 25k???
And well done to @Valespa46 for winning in an Abarth! 🤣

Last edited:
Hi there,
Yesterday I tried the Clubman 600 at the Nur, P1 car with 42s lead from the start + 25000 cr. payout.... is this a ******* joke ? With bone stock BMW M2 I finished P2 but still had 41s to P1.....
What is Your opinion ?
My opinion is that it isn't worth to launch my console to check this update 🤣

Tried this event 2 days ago and I had a blast, the most fun race I had in a long time! Payouts are ****, but I already have all the legend cars as well as all the road cars and old race cars. All I miss is just a bunch of Gr.3&4 cars and VGTs so I can take time to enjoy some cool races rather than grinding the same 4 events over and over again.

Used the stock F50 with intermediate tires and in full manual. The GTAm is pretty quick but I usually overtake it around half of the first lap.

Hope we can drive this race in VR, it would be dope! 🤤

(Didn't see this topic so I posted a new thread but can't figure out how to delete it)

Last edited:
With bone stock BMW M2 I finished P2 but still had 41s to P1.....
What is Your opinion ?
My opinion is that the M2 can't win this one. You would have to be about 10 seconds ahead of P2 and I don't think that the AI would allow that with the M2.

The Giulia is way more powerful and lighter than the M2 and it can use SM tires, at the full 600 PP. On SS, the Giulia is about only 19 PP higher, so, in comparison, the Giulia punches way above its weight.

The M2 stock can win this…at least in my hands. I won by 4 seconds against the GTAm. I had 7.5 seconds on him at the gantry. I caught him at flugplatz, but didn’t get by him until after the fox hole. Then I steadily drove away from him after the carrousel.

Back