Notification of Maintenance 7/01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres also many Porsche banner on Le Mans 2013.

Yeeeeah. No.

Off topic: I don't understand why all focuses are on Le Mans banners, everybody forget this one:

1435740603-porsche-center.jpg

There is a lot of hope for some of us, but we don't even know if it's gonna be an update.. :D

3 1/2 hrs of maintenance, I would hope there would be something to show for it, can't be just bug fixes. Here's hoping for a nice surprise tomorrow.

Update 1.20 was made in relation to Goodwood's event. PoDi couldn't publish it, later.

So a new update today isn't impossible.

But maintenance without update, it's also possible. It has happened once - or twice -.

Personally, I don't know what to think. Obviously, I hope there will be the course maker but I prefer to remain cautious.

We'll see tonight - in France - :)

*New Aero pieces and paintable aero pieces.

"*It is now possible to paint the Audi LMS GT3

*The issue where you thought you were getting new cars and Course Maker has been resolved. You are NOT getting new cars and Course Maker. Oh, and you're not getting any Porsches until 2017.

*The issue where you thought you were getting new cars and Course Maker has been resolved. You are NOT getting new cars and Course Maker. Oh, and you're not getting any Porsches until 2017.
Frankly I'd actually be pleasantly surprised if we got new aero parts. Ours are s***e!

Except that Kaz said that there is no customization planned in future updates.

Hopefully it is not just maintenance, removal and adding of some events and minor bug fixes. Spec 2.0 with course maker and pre-season FIA Online Championship series (Potentially Gran Turismo Sport) are probably the only big things left to make the game feel complete.

Hopefully it is not just maintenance, removal and adding of some events and minor bug fixes. Spec 2.0 with course maker and pre-season FIA Online Championship series (Potentially Gran Turismo Sport) are probably the only big things left to make the game feel complete.

GT6 will be complete when the course marker will be there :)

The FIA championship was announced after the release of the game. This is just bonus.

GT6 will be complete when the course marker will be there :)

The FIA championship was announced after the release of the game. This is just bonus.
Still need some VGT cars to make it complete.

Even though a bonus, it will make it feel complete as they added an expectation by also saying when it might start. Wouldn't mind if they skipped GT6 and just did it properly on GT7 though or a separate pre-season series title on PS4.

In about 8 hours we will find out what that maintenance is about and if it brings an update with it. I hope it does.

While you guy's hype yourselves up only to be have those hopes crushed to no belief, I'm gonna go catch some sleep. It's gonna be hilarious when I wake up in the morning to a whole lotta people crying that there was no update. Night all. :)

It's probably just a server maintenance. The servers have been even worse than ever before lately. Massive lag, invisible players, and of course the infamous disconnections.

Last edited:
While you guy's hype yourselves up only to be have those hopes crushed to no belief, I'm gonna go catch some sleep. It's gonna be hilarious when I wake up in the morning to a whole lotta people crying that there was no update. Night all. :)
Reaction at PD after us wanting another update a week after last one:

The best part about these threads are the people who make a huge deal stating that there won't be a content update even though practically everyone who has posted in this thread secretly knows this.

Its better to have speculative thoughts for a 'what if' scenario rather than just spamming posts claiming nothing is happening.

Due to the course maker not having a release date, the feature is very much a 'what if' in the context of speculation that comes with each update announcement. We speculate, but we don't believe.

The best part about these threads are the people who make a huge deal stating that there won't be a content update even though practically everyone who has posted in this thread secretly knows this.

Its better to have speculative thoughts for a 'what if' scenario rather than just spamming posts claiming nothing is happening.

Due to the course maker not having a release date, the feature is very much a 'what if' in the context of speculation that comes with each update announcement. We speculate, but we don't believe.
What people do to belive in Course Maker.
tumblr_inline_muybv4X6Gq1rcbaj2.gif

Better to be hyped for things that might not show up in an update during maintenance than to not expect anything?

OK... enjoy being disappointed I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back