Notification of Maintenance 7/01

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there was 2 instances of this. One being Senna, which is justified, and the last year august update which, i kid you not, worse than these.

That was an amazing footnote in GT Planet history. What chaos!

Damn you got me pretty excited reading through all these pages.. I know I'm gonna get disappointed though :( .

Only time will tell. PD.... divulge your treasures that will be yielded from this maintenance...oh wait, it's just another insignificant error fix. PD, your such a tease. lol.

Got my Ticket

wv7ktc.jpg

That was an amazing footnote in GT Planet history. What chaos!
I almost forgot! One more.

The maintenance, without any mention of upcoming update, somewhere in the middle of 2014, people actually did like we did today, only with more memes and lolcats. And people actually gets mad when it revealed it was nothing.

History repeats again!

The maintenance, without any mention of upcoming update, somewhere in the middle of 2014, people actually did like we did today, only with more memes and lolcats. And people actually gets mad when it revealed it was nothing.

History repeats again!
Do you have a link to it? I wanna see how mad everyone got! :D

History repeats again!
Pure passion ...

Let's all calm down and not expect much of anything at all.

Do I know anything? Sure. All I'll say is...don't focus so much on what's happening now.

All I want know is....does it have Angel dust?

Whilst I don't, to those who do believe there will be a content update:

If there isn't, make sure to abandon this thread at all costs. People around here crave proving others wrong, and the moment such people have the chance to give you a cringey life lesson on why not to get excited will be the moment the post maintenance trolling shall commence.

To those who believe there will be a content update:

If there isn't, make sure to abandon this thread at all costs. People around here crave proving others wrong, and the moment such people have the chance to give you a cringey life lesson on why not to get excited will be the moment the post maintenance trolling shall commence.

This thread just needs to get locked altogether.

To those who believe there will be a content update:

Mods are pretty good at locking these threads as soon as nothing comes... usually with a post scolding us for getting hyped.

I've missed the hype train (thankfully). I'm in a sort of neutral position to be honest. Whatever I wake up to tomorrow, my PS3 will be too out of shape to experience it. It's far slower than usual....

Still, gotta' get some banter in while you can.

I know exactly what the Kaz Hype Train passengers are listening to right now....

Goodnight.... :)

FIA Sport conference in 1 weeks time. Server preparation for FIA championship update released that weekend :D

FIA Sport... Gran Turismo Sport...

... Half-life Sport Confirmed!!

The pessimist in me says it won't be as good as Half-Life 3: A-spec.

So... Maintenance? What's going on with that maintenance?

I've missed the hype train (thankfully). I'm in a sort of neutral position to be honest. Whatever I wake up to tomorrow, my PS3 will be too out of shape to experience it. It's far slower than usual....

Still, gotta' get some banter in while you can.

I know exactly what the Kaz Hype Train passengers are listening to right now....

Goodnight.... :)

See ya...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back