No, there are only 6 in the first few races but the ones in higher up have more cars. The last ones I ran tonight in National A had 10 cars in them and a bit quicker AI as well
Thanks. Played GT1 through 5 but waiting for the dust to settle before deciding whether or not to purchase 6. Sounds like the consensus so far is that 6 is better than 5, overall.
Thanks. Played GT1 through 5 but waiting for the dust to settle before deciding whether or not to purchase 6. Sounds like the consensus so far is that 6 is better than 5, overall.
I could not agree more. I dogged GT5 from day one and stopped playing it 3 weeks later. I tried playing it 2-3 more times and I couldn't. I am really liking GT6. Career mode is much deeper. There are many many events. Just think of the events and extra tracks dlc will bring. I am up to IA races ( I skipped a much) to see how the events stack up and for me, PD redeemed themselves. I was repulsed by the career mode GT5 gave us.
Like you said, you've nearly completed novice, a very early part of the game. The number of cars goes up as you progress through the events, not right away. Next you'll see is 10 in A class.