Odd/Funny AI Names

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 393 comments
image.jpg
I saw R.Ford on gt6

I discovered something new today: I saw T. Phillips (Trevor Phillips) and F. Clinton (Franklin Clinton) while racing in Monza (no chicanes) using a Mercedes Benz AMG Vision GT, whereas these two AI racers used the SRT Viper GTS and the Ferrari 458 Italia respectively.

I discovered something new today: I saw T. Phillips (Trevor Phillips) and F. Clinton (Franklin Clinton) while racing in Monza (no chicanes) using a Mercedes Benz AMG Vision GT, whereas these two AI racers used the SRT Viper GTS and the Ferrari 458 Italia respectively.

Did Trevor have a Canadian flag next to his name? :lol:

New weird AI driver: I encountered A. Ketchum (Ash Ketchum) when driving a Ford Shelby GT500 in Brands Hatch. This proves that cars in GT are like Pokemon: you have to get and drive them all.

New weird AI driver: I encountered A. Ketchum (Ash Ketchum) when driving a Ford Shelby GT500 in Brands Hatch. This proves that cars in GT are like Pokemon: you have to get and drive them all.

Okay, now I'm calling bs. :lol: I don't even think that's in the possible names for GT6. Though anything is possible, one time in GT5 I went up against a K. Izumi.

Latest Posts

Back