Odd/Funny AI Names

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 393 comments
One of my B-Spec Bob's in GT5 was R. Smith. I always thought of Robert Smith from the cure with a racing helmet on over that ridiculous hair.
robert-smith.jpg

So I decided to get Gran Turusmo 5 out for some fun last night and looked at my bobs and I actually had a S.Schmidt (indycar team owner) and also a P.Hogan (crocodile Dundee)! Then I created a new bob and came across a M.Hirvonen (wrc driver)

Ironic as it is, I saw another D.Taylor driving a #11 PD shifter kart during the race on Willow Springs.

That is my name (reality and chosen name in GT single-player), and the number I used in my Shifter-Kart Racing career from 1998-2001! Basically, I was facing myself, and he finished 2nd.

T. Zonday (Tay Zonday) in Apricot Hill, and raining. It was raining chocolate, and my tuned Toyota Wedssport Celica lost control.

Today, I encountered M. Jackson (Yes, you already know it's Michael Jackson) and L. Trinidad (László Trinidad, he's my classmate) on Fuji Speedway, using my recently bought and tuned Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic.

-C. Kok at the 24 Minutes of Le Mans race
-S(tan). Marsh at the X2014 Standard Championship
StanMarsh.png

-J. Robberechts under a Japanese flag (also at X2014 Standard Championship)
-J. Killeen (my classmate, found him in an arcade race)
-C(hristopher). Eccleston (9th doctor, found him in an arcade race)
97463_76587.jpg

I've finally done it! I finally encountered K. Yamauchi (as we all know, Kaz, the supreme god and ruler of GT and PD), and he's defeated in an arcade race. He drove a Veyron while I was in my FXX. In Special Stage Route 7.

Back