Odd/Funny AI Names

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 393 comments
just now i bumped into a F. Bourbon from France (the surmame is after a certain biscuit we sometimes eat) while racing the red bull protyptes

I had an arcade race and one of the AI drivers was R. Roth. Then I wished it was V instead, because Divergent. :P

(I have yet to read the book or watch the movie adaptation either)

Sometimes the names are linked to the car, for example in SuperGT and Nascar, that doesn't surprise me, but it's still awesome.

C. Nakano (90's car) and S. Nakano (Tsukuba Seasonals, could it be Shinji Nakano seen from GRID 1?). I don't think they're relatives of A. Nakano (still searching for her).

A. Nakamura (He/she has also relatives seen from the other events). The surname is a filipino word literally means "Cheap" in english XD
M. Bruno, but his country is diifferent :embarrassed:

H. Ang (Hartford Ang), he is my classmate and I. Clarke (Isaac Clarke), been playing too much Dead Space, in Nurburgring Nordschleife using my recently won X2014 Fan Car. Arcade mode.

While racing the Red Bull Events I encountered D. Small. Really PD, you don't have more suitable names for a pegi 3 rated game??

In the nascar event in a-spec, many of the drivers are real life drivers. As an example ive seen M. kenseth, j. Johnson, j. Gordon, etc..

Odd that I've seen (so far):
A. Hampton (BRA - Brazil)
R. Kawakami (USA)
R. Matsuura (USA)
F. Bright (SGP - Singapore)
I. Dominguez (SGP)
A. Guerrero (AUT - Austria)
S. Martinez (FRA - France)
R. Booth (SGP)
K. McCarty (BRA)
I. Harvey (ITA - that's right - Italy)
R. Branch (SGP)
C. Lott (SGP)
B. Horn (GER - Germany)
F. Olsen (NOR - Norway)
L. Baldwin (ITA)
E. Burgess (BRA)
E. Hebert (BRA)
L. Mortensen (DNK - Denmark)

Funny that I've seen:
D. Rhodes (GBR)
W. Barrett (GBR)
P. Gay (FRA)
N. Bueno (BRA)
M. McCarthy (IRL - Ireland)
C. Murphy (IRL)
B. Gentile (ITA)

10659020_10201560095364839_7572945601493272609_o.jpg

B. S**ton - UK
How come that word is alowed in a G-rated game?

I had a G. Head in a race yesterday. Can't remember what race it was (only that it was in the IA class). Had a good laugh over that one.

R. Matsuoka, JP, driving Mazda RX7 Touring Car, in Apricot Hill 20-minute Race, and he finished at 6th place?!
How come a professional swimmer joined the endurance race when he knows nothing about racing?!

Back