Official GTPlanet GTA V Crew | Covering the World of Grand Theft Auto

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 3,457 comments
Hopefully joining this it will be farewell to idiots...

Social Club Username: Gremlin-100
PlayStation Network ID/Xbox Live Gamertag/PC Name: gremlin100
Location and/or time zone: UK
Console: ps4

:gtplanet:

Apologies for the lateness, but invite sent.

tenor.gif

Whose up to play some GTA: Online on PC?

Is there a way of joining a room with only gtp members in it?

The gtp members that I've met have been fine but there is always one 🤬 that takes a dislike to me.

:cheers:

Is there a way of joining a room with only gtp members in it?

The gtp members that I've met have been fine but there is always one 🤬 that takes a dislike to me.

:cheers:

If you look at the online tab, there should be a 'Join Crew Members' option. Alternatively, if you join our GTPL Crew community on PS4 you can join crew members from there.

If you're having any problems with crew members, don't hesitate to contact me.

If you look at the online tab, there should be a 'Join Crew Members' option. Alternatively, if you join our GTPL Crew community on PS4 you can join crew members from there.

If you're having any problems with crew members, don't hesitate to contact me.

I join crew members but there are other numpties in with them. I've added some gtp members as friends and I'm trying joining friends lobbies. Every gtp member has been sub zero :gtpflag:

I join crew members but there are other numpties in with them. I've added some gtp members as friends and I'm trying joining friends lobbies. Every gtp member has been sub zero :gtpflag:

Ah, right. You can create crew only lobbies, but another crew can always join unfortunately. Some crew members often have 'solo' public lobbies (I usually do), those will probably be less troublesome.

Ah, right. You can create crew only lobbies, but another crew can always join unfortunately. Some crew members often have 'solo' public lobbies (I usually do), those will probably be less troublesome.
Another crew can only join if you set the allowed number of crews to “2”. There can be up to 4 different crew in a crewsession, if you set it to 4. There’s another option for crewsessions that only allows members of your active crew to join, but I can’t remember what that option is named in the menu. I’ll edit it in this post once I go online and can check

Edit: “Closed crew session” is the option to only have one crew in the session

Last edited:
Another crew can only join if you set the allowed number of crews to “2”. There can be up to 4 different crew in a crewsession, if you set it to 4. There’s another option for crewsessions that only allows members of your active crew to join, but I can’t remember what that option is named in the menu. I’ll edit it in this post once I go online and can check

Edit: “Closed crew session” is the option to only have one crew in the session

Can I still access the computer to make some cash that way or is it treated like a friends lobby?

All the stuff that gets you money is public session only. I tend to join public crew-member lobbies and then invite my friends into them. This has worked pretty good so far.

All the stuff that gets you money is public session only.
Stop lying. CEO-work, MC-contracts, stealing and selling cars off the street, deathmatches, LTS, races, heists and much more, can be done in/from a crew/invite-only session.

@XJ40 If you mean for crates and I/E-work, no.

I was referring to the things where you need to source stuff in the session since XJ40 asked about that. At least thats what I understood

It's been a long time, but I would definitely like to rejoin the GTPlanet crew. I seem to get along with mostly every GTP'er I run into.
Social Club Username: JeepXJFreak98
PlayStation Network ID: JeepXJFreak98
Location and/or time zone: USA, EST Zone
Console(s): PS4

Social Club Username: MercilessOne_
PlayStation Network ID: MercilessOne_
Location and/or time zone: Pacific Standard Time

Had no idea you guys have a crew. Looking forward to assisting people.

I'd like to join. **EDITED.

Last edited:

I'd like to join.

You forgot something. Re-read the OP :)

I'd like to join. **EDITED.

Unfortunately I can't send you an invite due to your privacy settings.

Back