Thanks!

I would like to resubmit my request to join due to a platform change
Social Club Username: Rallywgn81
PlayStation Network ID: Rallywgn81
Location and/or time zone: EST
Console(s): PS4

:gtplanet:

Thanks!

Are you sure that's the right Social Club name? It's not coming back with any results.

Are you sure that's the right Social Club name? It's not coming back with any results.
I'll be honest, I assumed it was based of the psn id since i dont recall setting one up. Ill check when i get back home.

I need someone to do heists and missions with so I'd like to join the GTP crew.

Social Club Username: Dragon_V_1979
PlayStation Network ID: Dragon_V_1979
Location and/or time zone: CET

Edit - :gtplanet:

Last edited:

You haven't read the OP.

Edit - :gtplanet:

I can't send an invite due to your privacy settings, unfortunately.

Social Club Username: Lilium_55
PlayStation Network ID: Lilium_55
Location and/or time zone: GMT+0. Usually around 18-20pm weekdays, mornings on the weekends

Console(s): PS3

Joining a bit late than i wanted, but hey all.
Hop o can chill, Race and whatnot with you all

Social Club Username: Lilium_55
PlayStation Network ID: Lilium_55
Location and/or time zone: GMT+0. Usually around 18-20pm weekdays, mornings on the weekends
Console(s):
PS3

Joining a bit late than i wanted, but hey all.
Hop o can chill, Race and whatnot with you all

There's a little something missing. Have another read of the OP. ;)

There's a little something missing. Have another read of the OP. ;)
Thanks mate, just re-read it once again.
And its actually what i'm looking for on terms of MP on GTA.

Looks forward to take the city black with you all :gtplanet:

Last edited:
Thanks mate, just re-read it once again.
And its actually what i'm looking for on terms of MP on GTA.

Looks forward to take the city black with you all

You missed something in your post. You need to read all of the OP.

So just out of curiosity, would I be able to just send in another invitation request on my second PS4 account? Or do I need to fill out the request form again? The social club for my second account is 'ZDUPH93', if that matters.

So just out of curiosity, would I be able to just send in another invitation request on my second PS4 account? Or do I need to fill out the request form again? The social club for my second account is 'ZDUPH93', if that matters.

If you’re already on the member list, then no, you don’t need to fill out a form. If you aren’t on the list, then I’ll need the form so I can add your info to it.

Not sure if this is major enough to constitute a post here but I feel it’s worth mentioning anyway.

I was hosting a private public lobby today with @JeepXJFreak and haloelite666 from LSAT with several other GTP members joining the lobby.

Then completely out of the blue I see @Jahgee send mercenaries after haloelite666 before killing him. Then @250 GTO goes after him as well (sent a mugger after him I believe).

I ask both members what happened and it supposedly happened during a Business Battle. That’s no excuse in my opinion. Just cause you want those supplies don’t make them yours, if Halo got to them first then you should’ve just let him have them. They show up all the time and it’s not worth ruining a perfectly good lobby for some nightclub supplies.

I don’t care if he’s not in the GTPL Crew, he’s part of LSAT (which I’m pretty sure is led by and mostly comprised of GTP members).

Anyone who’s been in my or @JeepXJFreak’s lobbies the past few months will know that he and all other LSAT folk are friendly and have been regularly helping us with loads of sales. No reason why anyone From GTP would feel the need to go after them.

E414DE72-A6D9-4A9F-AAB1-1A66C3C41F2C.jpeg
285FA553-092E-4616-B570-ADC2C8DB643E.jpeg
6A7CA6CD-5F00-4E78-B1FD-50B92A63FF62.jpeg
B31F4DDE-188B-42AC-8F78-B172D9E76341.jpeg

Halo’s perspective of the whole thing

He may not be a GTPL member but I shouldn’t have to worry about those in my own crew killing my friends in the sessions I host.

No reason for GTPL and LSAT to attack one another. Since the beginning, the two crews have been helping each other. Why change that now? In my opinion, Halo had every right to do what he did. There was no need to attack him. If he got the business supplies first, tough. Move on, and do something else.

Jason. What are you expecting will come from this? The three of us attacked someone from a different crew, and you make a post about it in a thread about our crew. Do you expect anyone will take offense? Give us a slap on the wrist? Kick us? For, essentially, playing the game?

The fact of the matter is that, that cargo is up for grabs. Even if someone already has it - even it is being held by someone from your own crew. Not that we would ever attack anyone else from GTPL out of the blue. We have every right to go after him. It doesn’t matter whether or not you think it’s bad form. Or how much low res photo evidence and videos from the “victims” perspective, you upload.
We did nothing wrong.

Jason. What are you expecting will come from this? The three of us attacked someone from a different crew, and you make a post about it in a thread about our crew. Do you expect anyone will take offense? Give us a slap on the wrist? Kick us? For, essentially, playing the game?

The fact of the matter is that, that cargo is up for grabs. Even if someone already has it - even it is being held by someone from your own crew. Not that we would ever attack anyone else from GTPL out of the blue. We have every right to go after him. It doesn’t matter whether or not you think it’s bad form. Or how much low res photo evidence and videos from the “victims” perspective, you upload.
We did nothing wrong.
What I expect to get out of this is for my friends not to be attacked in my private sessions. He wasn’t a random who could come after us at any point. He has been a regular in my lobbies for months now and has done nothing but help those who need it yet you can’t let him have 1 business battle shipment.

I’d like to think you wouldn’t kill crew members or your own friends for cargo so don’t do it to mine

Latest Posts

Back