Ok. Why does GT5 have a save button? It's redundant?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xSNAKEx
  • 34 comments
  • 9,457 views
Do you guys think that if we could disable autosave, it would help the games load times and make it an overall quicker experience?
 
Great to hear it does not save after everything. I thought it did... and was kind of pissed considering i often like to buy upgrades and test them knowing that if i don't save, i will get that money back.

Does anyone know if it auto-saves after buying a new car. Hopefully not, as i would like to "test" a few purchases.
 
Sometimes I see it saves but when im about to get off and I didn't see it save or are not sure. I'll just hit it for good measure.
 
No mod parts for the Yaris, I want my 14k back PD..... There needs to be a list of available mods before buying cars.
 
Back