Online Event Update Coming

• Thread starter LinPark
  • 424 comments
My thinking TA.... 👎👎👎
I might put up a Lancia event Suzi 600PP... would you be interested?
(Prob is the Delta won't get the points together on slippery tyres though....)

Edit: the interest question is addressed to all of course! :)

Edit #2: just checked: The Delta needs at least R1 front and rear for 600PP (reaches 605 with power +100 and weight at 85). A thing I did test a while ago (to get some joy out of PD biggest fun killer car compared to real life) is R1 front and S3 in the back. The Inte then stays 12 points short of the 600 but man its a BLAST to drive!!! Try it :D Might be some interesting racing!

Last edited:
I quite like Fuji FWD as long as you don't get too many punters, Suzuka and HSR sound ok too as I haven't had a go for a while.

3 more nights guys and girls

Instead of posting what i like, i post what i don't like :)

Please no more 4x4 and FWD events anymore please

and no eiger and london tracks

the rest i can life with

the rest i can life with

They seem to have stuck with the formula of a 550pp RWD, 550pp FWD, 600pp AWD and 800pp plus another so you may be out of luck. Hopefully the 5500pp RWD will be suzi or failing that Fuji so we can get the 512 out again. A 750pp DR would be a nice additional round though.

I want something like Daytona Road 650PP for my NSX and California
20hlroy.gif

the rest i can life with

No FWD??? FWD Fuji 550PP is smokin' hot at the moment... great racing going on there constantly... :) But oh well... hopefully DR is back in the mix with a high PP setting... DR @ 750PP was always a good race... 👍

200PP Daytona Speedway and 800PP Eiger sounds nice. :P

On a serious note, I'm not expecting something radical.

No FWD??? FWD Fuji 550PP is smokin' hot at the moment... great racing going on there constantly... :) But oh well... hopefully DR is back in the mix with a high PP setting... DR @ 750PP was always a good race... 👍

Yes i have some good ideias from time to time :lol:! I miss DR a lot... We all dont race there in what?! 1 year?:ouch:

More variety in expert please!

I don't enjoy driving standard physics in Intermediate and too many shortcutters!

I like having 750 and 800 pp races rather than 550-600 pp races

Intermediate PP650 Fuji
Intermediate PP750 HSR
Intermediate PP800 Daytona Speedway (World Event)
Intermediate PP800 Suzuka

Expert PP550/FWD Eiger
Expert PP550/RWD Suzuka (World Event)
Expert PP600/4WD Daytona Road
Expert PP700 London
Expert F430/GTR/Z06 Fuji F (N3) (World Event)

Last edited:
The expert events;

550pp fwd eiger, 550pp rwd suzi(world), 600pp awd dr, 700pp london.

EDIT: Silk beat me to it :dopey: guess I'll try an nsx at suzi 👍

EXCELLENT!!! :drool: 550 Suzuka is a classic, especially with the 512BB. The Fuji N3 event also looks interesting as well :)

I'll be doing a lot of racing this weekend...hope to see you guys out there :cheers:

Edit: We better see some grids like we were getting for the Integra Cup. No shying away just because you have to step into a real man's car (rwd layout) :lol:

Last edited:
Intermediate PP650 Fuji
Intermediate PP750 HSR
Intermediate PP800 Daytona Speedway (World Event)
Intermediate PP800 Suzuka

Expert PP550/FWD Eiger
Expert PP700 London
Expert F430/GTR/Z06 Fuji F (N3) (World Event)

Thankyou Ripping for posting the events.;)👍
I plan on giving Suzuka 550PP RWD a hard time, Eiger FWD doesn't get alot of attention but I'll be doing a few races there.
London 700?:odd: That should be interesting.
R*

Expert PP550/FWD Eiger
Expert PP700 London

ngbbs4ae2d79d92aab.jpg

Expert F430/GTR/Z06 Fuji F (N3) (World Event)...

1266901428908.jpg

1266983139563.gif

Thankyou Ripping for posting the events.;)👍
I plan on giving Suzuka 550PP RWD a hard time, Eiger FWD doesn't get alot of attention but I'll be doing a few races there.
London 700?:odd: That should be interesting.
R*

np Rusty 👍 (first by a min!)
overall not a bad mix. Enough to keep us occupied no doubt. Suzuka will be good at 550. Eiger should be good. The 3 car world challenge will be intense.
London ? pah.... I'l give that a wiiiide berth, as usual.

Why is PD mad about DR??? :yuck: Dont understand why (in about a year) Daytona is only in AWD 600pp...

London and Eiger in my opinion arent race tracks, its for TTing only... I mean where do we get to pass anyone :indiff:!

Ill probably try Suzy 550 and Fuji N3:tup::)!

EDIT: I always thought a FWD 600pp event could be fun... too bad! Im imagining does Integras fully tuned, on Suzy or Fuji or even DaytonaR :D!

Last edited:
700PP London????? :lol: That should be a hoot.... Anyway looks good... I'll be sure to give 550PP Suzi and 600PP DR a visit!! 👍

A B&B fan, how cool is that! 👍

Regarding Suzi I agree to what the pic implies :D... After this weekend my life should return to "normal" (well.....) and I'm sure to be back in the good ol' 512!!! I've mist that I must say!

Expert PP550/FWD Eiger
Expert PP700 London

ngbbs4ae2d79d92aab.jpg

Expert F430/GTR/Z06 Fuji F (N3) (World Event)...

1266901428908.jpg

1266983139563.gif

Damnit, Carl. Did you have to raise the bar for online update posts as well? :P

Now I have to put some thought into this next time I decide to stay up and do it. :irked::banghead:

;) 👍

Back