Online Event Update Coming

• Thread starter LinPark
  • 424 comments
March event details. Thanks to Golfpro518 for matching

550pp FWD @ Eiger - local - 12 player - 5 lap - rolling start
550pp RWD @ Suzuka - world - 12 player - 5 lap - standing start
600pp AWD @ DRC - local - 16 player - 5 lap - rolling start
700pp Open @ London - local - 12 player - 10 lap - rolling start
F430 vs. Z06 vs. R35 GT-R on N3 tires & no tuning @ Fuji F - world - 12 player - 10 lap - standing start

Last edited:
550pp RWD @ Suzuka - world - 12 player - 5 lap - standing start
F430 vs. Z06 vs. R35 GT-R on N3 tires & no tuning @ Fuji F - world - 12 player - 10 lap - standing start

This is where I'll be spending my time, with many different cars to try out 👍 I agree that the 10 laps around Fuji is a bit long, would have been better to have Suzi at 10 laps and Fuji at 5.

But yet you went right for the clio :sly:

And I also raced live people, not my own ghost (nobody was racing Fuji at the time, and the NSX race wasnt setup yet).

I agree that the 10 laps around Fuji is a bit long, would have been better to have Suzi at 10 laps and Fuji at 5.

👍 Mainly because of the tires. The F430 was real fun, and racing with others was fun too, but it may take a week or two until everyone is comfortable on N3's (including me). I think a S1 or S2 tire restricted race like this one would be more successful, and more fun. The NSX, on the other hand, is perfect to hop in and be pretty consistent right away.

Last edited:
I agree that the 10 laps around Fuji is a bit long, would have been better to have Suzi at 10 laps and Fuji at 5.
I did this last night and hadn't realised it was 10 laps. There were just 4 of us though, but the first 3 finished about 10 seconds apart.

I enjoy the challenge of the Expert F430/GTR/Z06 Fuji F (N3) (World Event)...

but a majority of driver's seem to forget they have N3 on the car!

As I am not knowledgeable about tuning, nice this event is an even playing field (thanks to those sharing their best tunes).

Seems to me that the GTR has a handling advantage over the 430. And taming the Z06's power requires sensitive throttle control.

I just wish there were more entrants per race.

Yes, a bit too long at 10 laps , especially when there are only 1-2 competitors.

I often will wait for a car in order to have fun passing and being passed.

Daytona 850pp, Suzy 850pp or Fooj 850pp :sly: :lol:!

EDIT: Thanks to PD for making my wish come true:dunce:!

EDIT 2: All the event with N tires :D!

I want expert 800 Suzuka and/or Fuji!

Daytona 850pp, Suzy 850pp or Fooj 850pp :sly: :lol:!

On sides of the tracks there are many snails, do you want I'll trample them?
2u8f120.gif

650PP, no more
2cf48rq.gif

550PP FWD London
550PP RWD Daytona Speedway
600PP 4x4 HSR
700PP Suzuka world event 10 laps
F2007 Fuji world event 20 laps

550PP FWD London
550PP RWD Daytona Speedway
600PP 4x4 HSR
700PP Suzuka world event 10 laps
F2007 Fuji world event 20 laps

Thanks for posting creambutter...:)

HHmmm,700pp Suzuka 10 lapper...What car are we running guys??...👍👍👍

spy.

WTF, the only good event really is the Suz 700 PP, the rest would bore me, or in the case of the F2007, hammer me.:lol: Seriously, in the few times I've tried the F1 car, I just can't get my head around it. I hope the AI sucks with F1 cars in GT5.:lol:

Suzuka 700 can be fun
impi6h.gif
but 10 laps, about 25 minutes per race... mmmm too much for me
ae0cxf.gif

205xrva.gif
I assume Clio, NSX, F430 and California will be the best in this event.
See you on track
ng3n5y.gif

I just got my PS3 back from Sony. They said beforehand repairing it would take 2 months. But I got it back within a week! (another PS3, but same model).
I think I'll do a little racing on friday 👍

Thanks to Golfpro for the matching this morning. Took three tries to get the two of us in a race at London.

Expert races beginning 25 March

550pp FWD - London - 12 player - 10 lap - rolling start - regional event

550pp RWD - Daytona Speedway - 16 player - 10 lap - rolling start - regional event

600pp AWD - HSR - 16 player - 10 lap - rolling start - regional event

700pp Open - Suzuka - 12 player - 10 lap - standing start - World event

F2007 - Fuji F - 8 player - 20 lap - standing start - World event

Last edited:
550pp FWD - London - 12 player - 10 lap - rolling start - regional event

550pp RWD - Daytona Speedway - 16 player - 10 lap - rolling start - regional event

600pp AWD - HSR - 16 player - 10 lap - rolling start - regional event

F2007 - Fuji F - 8 player - 20 lap - standing start - World event

34466890060bc949705b.jpg

700pp Open - Suzuka - 12 player - 10 lap - standing start - World event

relavanttomyinterests.jpg

600pp AWD - HSR - 16 player - 10 lap - rolling start - regional event:grumpy:

700pp Open - Suzuka - 12 player - 10 lap - standing start - World event:)

F2007 - Fuji F - 8 player - 20 lap - standing start - World event:dopey::scared:

I wish they would throw in another circuit to ease our GT5 hunger pangs, Spa perhaps!

Hi all

I believe the next update is coming on Wednesday this week. Usually it is on the last Thursday of the month, and it didn't say the usual " We hope you enjoy these online events etc". So do you guys think they might have something different in mind?

DCP
Hi all
I believe the next update is coming on Wednesday this week. Usually it is on the last Thursday of the month, and it didn't say the usual " We hope you enjoy these online events etc". So do you guys think they might have something different in mind?

Yes, the update will be wednesday, but I doubt much they have something special in mind.

More expert events please! Oh and 700 pp and up please!

Less punters that way as they tend to avoid professional physics (hopefully culls the pinters better in GT5 expert).

Back