Online Events Renewal - Feb. 26th

Having 800PP HSR back would be awesome!! I would really like 650pp London as well in Pro events since that track was never used in PRO, at least not that I can think off.

i'd be very happy with a one make race or the return of the z06/gtr/f430 event in pro physics! I don't really care what the event is really, i'll probably end up racing in it even if i don't like the sound of it. :P

+10000!!

I would like a couple of new tracks to race on. But i would settle for a 750 to 800pp race in expert!! And make it, a one make race.:)

Please give us ONE event in PRO with a higher PP, like 700-800... 500-650 is nice and a lot of fun... But getting old now, I wanna take out the tuned and FAST cars again for once... High PP with R-tires please!!! Who's with me??!

surprises.smileysmiley.com.54.gif

Please give us ONE event in PRO with a higher PP, like 700-800... 500-650 is nice and a lot of fun... But getting old now, I wanna take out the tuned and FAST cars again for once... High PP with R-tires please!!! Who's with me??!

I am. PP700+, Suzuka, Fuji or HSR, Expert World Event 10 laps would be my preference.

It`s very hard to label it as cheating since it`s not technically cheating,it`s more like buying a ready to run(turn key) race car thats had all the hard work done for you,while the other guy is toiling on his perfecting his set up and doing lap after lap fine tuning the suspension. I know i`d much rather do all my own work than rely on somebody else`s. :-)

No problem... just offering, but saying its cheating is a bit harsh dont you think?

Well in my book it is :indiff:, I wouldn't learn anything from copying someone's tuning options would I? A good racer learns by practicing and tuning his car on how he feels is best to get him as fast around a track.

I am a little disappointed with the new expert events (these are the only events I race as I like pro physics and no RBE). I'll explain why below. First, here are the new events updated as of 26/03/09:

Beginners:

Eiger North - compact cars
Fuji Speedway F - mid-size cars
Suzuka - sports cars (World Event)
Daytona Speedway - supercars

Intermediate:

High Speed Ring - PP650
Suzuka - PP750
Daytona Speedway - Ferrari California (World Event)
Fuji Speedway F - Audi TT vs BMW Z4 vs Ford Focus ST vs Lotus Elise - N1s

Expert:

Fuji Speedway F - PP550 - FWD
Suzuka - PP550 - RWD
Daytona Road - PP600 - AWD
High Speed Ring - PP650
Fuji Speedway F - Ferrari F430 - N1s

I would like to see a bit more variety in the expert events...

1) Where are the World Events? (we haven't had a world event on expert since PD removed RBE / 'catch-up'). No RBE is great and I believe expert should stay that way but please, one world event so I can play my NTSC friends (and vice-versa).

2) Where is the choice of one (or more) high PP (PP700+) events? Why have we only had PP650 and below events for the past months? I would love to have a PP700 - PP800 event on expert. Just one to add a bit of spice! :smileyhappy: They're great too. It has been months since I have raced the quickest cars online (tuned Skylines, S2000, etc.).

3) What about the standard car group races? i.e. Corvette v Viper v F430?

I'd basically like to see more variety in expert events. An example of five expert events I'd like to see:

+ PP550 with tyre and drive train restrictions
+ PP600 with tyre and drive train restrictions
+ PP650 with tyre and drive train restrictions
+ PP750 (world event) with tyre and drive train restrictions
+ Standard car group races (i.e Corvette v Viper v F430)

If it was that way, I feel there would be something for everyone. The questions are for PD to consider (if they are reading). Who's with me?

Last edited:
Well in my book it is :indiff:, I wouldn't learn anything from copying someone's tuning options would I? A good racer learns by practicing and tuning his car on how he feels is best to get him as fast around a track.

You have a very good point there.. I didnt look at it from that perspective... Again it was just an offer :D Just the cheating comment came over a bit harsh in my eyes 👍 No worries! I understand where youre coming from now.

I'd basically like to see more variety in expert events. An example of five expert events I'd like to see:

+ PP550 with tyre and drive train restrictions
+ PP600 with tyre and drive train restrictions
+ PP650 with tyre and drive train restrictions
+ PP750 (world event) with tyre and drive train restrictions
+ Standard car group races (i.e Corvette v Viper v F430)

If it was that way, I feel there would be something for everyone. The questions are for PD to consider (if they are reading). Who's with me?

+1 👍

-edit: OOOPS... double posted :ouch::ouch: Sorry!

I have learned alot from copying tunes from The Lions Den and Dutch Custum Tuning 👍 I can finaly make my own tunes after studying pro tuners;) Guess im not a good racer then..

Even I begin to miss high pp races, why cant we get little of both?!

Some people don't have time to do that since they have other stuff to attend to like family or work. They just want to get out and race during the little spare time they have, so they pick a tuned car. Makes perfect sense to me. Most people just want to race, not spend an entire evening crunching numbers and doing test runs. Unlike me. :sly: And good racers don't tune cars, they have it done for them. ;) :lol:

EPIC FAIL at f430 on n1's ive been trying to match for over 45 minutes i see NO ONE wants to drive that event LOL

NO WAY... ill be there most the times for sure as i was in suzuka! its an amazing event... and really better than driving a focus in R3 550PP.. like a toy :lol:

im up for some F430 N1 later... loved the suzuka event in N1.. so this will be prtty cool too 👍

Last edited:
the best competition come with tire restrictions. this is the only way to have close racing the whole lap. S3 verse R1 might have comprable lap times, but who likes seeing the other car for 1 second a lap? best example off hand is HSR 650. after logitech debacle im surprised there are any HSR events.

I'm pretty disappointed by the fact that we had the almost exact same line up of events a few months back. They could've at least put the 550PP FWD race at Fuji F on the GT variation of the circuit instead.

It's as if PD keeps throwing us the same bone that has been chewed on for half a year, while sitting back and laughing at us like we are some type of nitwit dog that doesn't know the difference nor really cares what it has in its mouth :nervous: Can't we at least get some type of special treat by now? Or must we wait another year locked in our cage, with the same old chewed up bones? Jesus... :yuck:

Some people don't have time to do that since they have other stuff to attend to like family or work. They just want to get out and race during the little spare time they have, so they pick a tuned car. Makes perfect sense to me. Most people just want to race, not spend an entire evening crunching numbers and doing test runs. Unlike me. :sly: And good racers don't tune cars, they have it done for them. ;) :lol:

If it wasn't for people like NLxAROSA and all the other tuning garages I would only race stock cars(not that it is bad thing). But every now and then I want to try out a tune for my car :) I have work(a lot of it), family, with two young kids so every 30-60 mins I can get to race is a privilege and I wouldn't want to spend them number crunching like NLxAROSA pointed out. So KUDOS for you my friend and all the other tuning garages.

This new update is just sh-------!! you get what i mean. i'm going back to F1 Challenge and FC for now because its getting boring driving the same cars aroung the the same five tracks. this is how PD makes money out of us and like chickens being led to the feed were all being brain washed into thinking that this is the greatest thing since sliced bread......what bullcrap

Whats with all the bitchin.
I for one have got more than my moneys worth out of the game.
They gotta leave stuff for the full game,
Because when the full game comes out we will have a thread like this with people complaining that there is no new stuff...........

What the **** PD wheres all the new stuff, this is the same as prolouge FFs lazy c**ts PD :dopey: i can see it now :)

The game has ran its course wait for GT5.

MaccGyver - using the assets we have got, how much effort would it take to provide some variety in the monthly updates for the (expert) online events? The expert events have all been low PP, and no world event for months now. Be nice to have some variety, that is all.

Maybe they dont want to give everything the game has to offer.
When GT5 comes out I will be straight into 800-50pp races in the tuned Vette and be loving it, its something to look forward to in the new game.
What i won't be doing is going 650pp ferrari or renault for a long time

I see your point, but restricting prologue will only make GT5 that much better.:)

Back