Online Events Renewal - Feb. 26th

MaccGyver is an optimist. Since when do they owe us updates?? Or anything you guys want?

Good point 👍 They don't owe us anything to be honest.

But if they're going to waste their time doing an event update, they should at least make it something new and exciting while they're at it, instead of giving us nearly the same thing that we've been getting month after month after month...as if we're some dumb dog that's content chewing on the same old bone. It's a good way to keep their potential future customers happy to :dopey: But PD doesn't seem to really care too much about that...

You have a very good point there.. I didnt look at it from that perspective... Again it was just an offer :D Just the cheating comment came over a bit harsh in my eyes 👍 No worries! I understand where youre coming from now.

Trust me it was tempting :)

Some people don't have time to do that since they have other stuff to attend to like family or work. They just want to get out and race during the little spare time they have, so they pick a tuned car. Makes perfect sense to me. Most people just want to race, not spend an entire evening crunching numbers and doing test runs. Unlike me. :sly: And good racers don't tune cars, they have it done for them. ;) :lol:

Eh I guess, but its more enjoyable when you did your best job tuning your car and the other drivers didn't. Nothing is better when you outsmarted someone :lol:

Is there an update due today?

Im also wondering when will be the next update...

PS: If anyone from PD is reading this, please bring back the HIGH PP EVENTS!!! People are getting bored!! 800pp would be great and i think most of drivers wish the same;)!

The last few updates have been the final Wednesday night at midnight Eastern NA time (GMT-5).
That would be next Wednesday if the pattern holds.

Im also wondering when will be the next update...

PS: If anyone from PD is reading this, please bring back the HIGH PP EVENTS!!! People are getting bored!! 800pp would be great and i think most of drivers wish the same;)!

Yeah, it was kinda dumb to remove the high pp events completely. with the high pp events we could still race low pp cars and do custom races while at the same time we were able to race the tuned cars, but with the low pp events its just limits us to low pp racing, and i'm a the end of my wits with it.

Last thursday of the month.

Really? >_>

750pp Suzuka World Event?

lol.

I think DK said it right. You can run so many races with high PP races. Custom races are easier.

I was just thinking the other day we were overdue for an events update.👍

I too wouldn't mind a return of 800 PP, so long as low PP doesn't get taken out completely too.

I wouldn't mind a 750PP event, actually. I've been having a lot of fun driving the tuned S1 Elise in 750PP spec. A bit more of a gap between the PP groups would cater for most (eg. 550PP, 650PP, 750PP events).

Last edited:
Update will happen on Friday 1st of May according to the GT5:P news section.👍 Please be a 750pp Suzuka event.:nervous:

Update will happen on Friday 1st of May according to the GT5:P news section.👍 Please be a 750pp Suzuka event.:nervous:

That's this Friday.:) I better not get into tuning many cars this week.:)

Thursday, April 30 at 2 pm Tokyo time, why do you aussies always get this wrong?

The PAL version says Friday the 1st, it's always Thursday though, the GAME is what's wrong, not the people who believe what the news says.

PAL says April 1st, Japan says May 30th 2pm but because eastern Australia is in the same time as Japan then Australia gets it 2pm May 30 :D

(Yes I realise we don't get it earlier, just sounds that way :P )

PAL says April 1st, Japan says May 30th 2pm but because eastern Australia is in the same time as Japan then Australia gets it 2pm May 30 :D

(Yes I realise we don't get it earlier, just sounds that way :P )

I bet it will be updated on Thursday, it always is. The news update always says it will happen on Friday and yet it is always at least a day before. It is yet another thing PD gets wrong, the time and date listed in the Japanese version will be the correct one, just you wait and see VIPER. :sly:

Latest Posts

Back