Overwatch ps4 pc xbox1

• Thread starter boomee
  • 568 comments
Nope. If the Soldier is already running while he's hacked, he can continue running until he stops, but if he isn't, his legs basically stop working right. Lucio can't switch tracks either. Those count as normal abilities, not passive abilities.

Well, that sucks. D:

After reading the new comic, I hope more of the characters will get their original Overwatch outfits like Soldier 76, Ana, and Reaper.

IMG_7249.PNG

blizz please

So far I've gotten the uprising Reinhardt skin and I'm wanting to get the Tracer and Mercy uprising skins.

Edit:Just got the Torbjorn one as well.

Last edited:
Got the Talon Widowmaker skin after a few boxes. I so want that Blackwatch Genji skin though.

Dan
Purple Bastion skin? Count me the hell in.

Even Orisa has an Uprising skin too. :eek:

Last edited:
I need to actually play. :(

How is the new mode on lower difficulty settings? My aim is terrible, so I'll have to be either Mercy or Reinhardt.

EDIT: Question about Ana. If I shoot a full-health teammate or hit them with a healing grenade, do I built my ult charge, or do they have to be down on health?

Last edited:
Well, I started playing as Mercy on Uprising and I'm actually feeling more confident while playing. My aim still isn't the best, but if I can both heal teammates and deal damage (a surprising amount), it gives me the push to win.

At the moment this skin can only be obtained through HOTS but DON'T PANIC because they said it will be in normal loot boxes in the future!

fe003bc8-3b61-4d64-96ee-34fc782210e4.png

3a99a5c1-cc57-4cb7-97dd-5af06af952d5.png

I've never been a fan of 2D fighting games, but just for a second, can we imagine how amazing it would be if Blizzard made one using the Overwatch cast? Yes, most of the characters have primary ranged attacks, but Blizzard can find a way to make melee situations. Just look at "Dragons" where Hanzo is bashing gangsters and fighting off Genji with his bow.

I'm surprised at the total lack of Judge Dredd References. Then again, That' closer to Robocop then anything else.

So, does anyone want to teach me how to play Heroes of the Storm? That D.Va skin though...

Oh jesus. I downloaded HotS to get the rewards, and thought it would work just fine on my laptop. Didn't expect it to turn my laptop into a jet engine. :ill: Yeah, I guess I'm a bit of an idiot for downloading it onto a MacBook Air, but I thought it was a simple enough application that wouldn't require a ton of performance. :( I just really want those items.

EDIT: So, I had no idea that you needed to play last week's quest to be eligible for the one this week. Basically, I'm disqualified from getting the D.Va skin now, but apparently Blizzard will add it to some loot boxes on console. Hopefully I'll have more than a 5% chance of unlocking it then. :/

Last edited:
Back