Overwatch ps4 pc xbox1

• Thread starter boomee
  • 568 comments
ok so this is almost a month late butttt

Yeah, just plug in the headphones and play the game normally. I was playing comp with some loud foreigners and couldn't deal with the noise, so I did this.

Oh. I was hoping there would be another way, since sound is a major part of the game. It can mean the difference of a Widowmaker headshotting you, an ultimate's duration, a Reaper teleporting behind you (nothing personnel kid), or any other thing that could cost you the game.

Dan
Oh. I was hoping there would be another way, since sound is a major part of the game. It can mean the difference of a Widowmaker headshotting you, an ultimate's duration, a Reaper teleporting behind you (nothing personnel kid), or any other thing that could cost you the game.

You can still hear the sounds come through the TV - I believe the default option on the PS4 is that chat sounds come through the headphones, while sounds from the game still come from the TV (it can be changed so that all sound goes through the headphones, though)

tumblr_osm187eGQz1tnhkggo1_540.gif

tumblr_osm187eGQz1tnhkggo2_540.gif

tumblr_osm187eGQz1tnhkggo3_540.gif

He finally accomplished something!

Doomfist looks terrifying to play against, but maybe it's because I was watching Seagull live.

So, I just tried out Doomfist in the practice range and noticed I was having a massive amount of lag again. The last time I played, there wasn't much issue. The first few times I played OW on PS4 in December, the lag was awful and now it's back. I'll be stuck in place, rewinding several seconds back, the aim assist goes nuts, and I'll activate an ability which does nothing and resets instantly. :nervous:

Dan
So, I just tried out Doomfist in the practice range and noticed I was having a massive amount of lag again. The last time I played, there wasn't much issue. The first few times I played OW on PS4 in December, the lag was awful and now it's back. I'll be stuck in place, rewinding several seconds back, the aim assist goes nuts, and I'll activate an ability which does nothing and resets instantly. :nervous:

It may just be the servers crapping out on you. I don't usually have lag playing, but it does get noticeable whenever there's a big update; Doomfist brought in a massive influx of players, to the point where PS4 players were queued to even get into the game (this has only happened once before, which was the Anniversairy update), so the servers are working a lot harder than normal. The same thing happened when Sombra came out. Give it a few days, and it should be back to normal.

Back