Horde_R35 Messages 6,318 Lisbon,Portugal Messages IRT_hordeR35 Messages Whats an Xbox?? May 11, 2012 #31 Dennisch My oh My, the sound, the sound!!! They should bring back V12's to Formula 1. Click to expand... Its like a simphony! Isnt it?!
Dennisch My oh My, the sound, the sound!!! They should bring back V12's to Formula 1. Click to expand... Its like a simphony! Isnt it?!
JCE Messages 6,769 Little Elm, TX Messages JCE3000GT May 12, 2012 #32 I just wee'd myself on how awesome this car is. Best sounding 12-cylinder engine ever?
Eunos_Cosmo Messages 12,401 Marin County May 12, 2012 #33 JCE I just wee'd myself on how awesome this car is. Best sounding 12-cylinder engine ever? Click to expand... Would like a word...
JCE I just wee'd myself on how awesome this car is. Best sounding 12-cylinder engine ever? Click to expand... Would like a word...
Endless-Wilso Messages 2,487 oshkosh/WI Messages MrWilso92 May 12, 2012 #34 Both videos say unavailable in your country ..? Now it works . Last edited: May 13, 2012