PAL: Daytona road course 650pp: xx.00 - 15 - 30 - 45

• Thread starter Marchbrown
  • 418 comments
GTP_Marchbrown
Marchbrown
picture.php

daytonaroadjz8.gif

Last edited:
Heading straight to this with my GTR, won't do any free-practise so don't judge me just yet.

Can the GTLM not get to 650pp or something?? As I'd expect that to be the quickest?

i'll be in a red GTR. Just did a total time of 9:15 so doesn't last as long as others when doing 1.49/50's and racing, no doubt loads of you will be quicker, hopefully I can get that down a bit less with some practice, watch the back slip big time when you slightly get tyres on the grass, ouch.

It's 650pp mate :)

I did a best time of 1'49.0xx hitting the limiter on main straight.

Edit : ^

But just did my new best lap of 1'48'2xx

Just about won.

Last edited:
111R doing 1.51s with Suz tune. of coure with some gear changes. Should be possible to make 1.50 with no draft and maybe even 1.49s.

Last edited:
111R doing 1.51s with Suz tune. of coure with some gear changes.

Yup, 111R is pretty fast... and the tuned version is even faster... just had a great battle with a Spanish guy... sutil_Alfredo... good racer 👍

The winner of the last two races has been 648pp and faster than me in a GTR.

No one is ever faster than me in a GTR.

Must be the lower PP...

I'll be back xx15.

T1 is great in the Lotus RPM.

What do you think mates. Should we change the racetimes to 5 races in one hour?

Last edited:
As much as i love suzuka. It's good to have a break from there. Good to see so many gtp drivers out and about. Had some nice little battles with theewar and blitz.

It is better at 650pp as it is a rolling start, plus it gives us a fighting chance against punters.

P.s. Who was the GTRP member in the :15 race. Rear ended me straight off the track at the hairpin. Driving a yellow Ford GT with black stripes.

Why change the PP???

This is the wrong event for fair play if I'm honest. That budget chicane at the end of the lap cancels out any hard-work put in by a racer...so I reckon Fuji will be the winner.

Plus, that Citroen isn't that bad to drive. We shall see.

MJH I appoligise for squeezing you at turn 1, the Z06 is a pig to keep under control at that point.

Don't know what you were playing at though after as I was waiting for you, driving striaght into the back end of me.

you know what Daytona is full of assholes, who just ram you even team sutil got in on the act, must be just when they see recognised tags do they behave

MJH I appoligise for squeezing you at turn 1, the Z06 is a pig to keep under control at that point.

Don't know what you were playing at though after as I was waiting for you, driving striaght into the back end of me.

I don't think it was me that hit you. I noticed you waited for me and retook my position. When i was past, i checked my mirror and noticed you crashing into the armco, but there was another car passing you by that time. I waited for you round the next corner and when you didn't restart, i came back for you.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't me that hit you, unless i caught you and didn't feel it (lag). Was Tizzla hosting? if it was me then i apologise.

Latest Posts

Back