PAL: Daytona road course 650pp: xx.00 - 15 - 30 - 45

• Thread starter Marchbrown
  • 418 comments
It was you Matt, as I was watching you with rear view selected. I now undestand though why, lag is a right bitch. 👍

Yeah. It was pretty bad on a few races last night. Didn't you notice i had come back for you, or had you given it up as a bad job? Lol. See you On track later.

I like this event a lot... Ive had some really close battles already in my first few races... Lots of new competitive cars and I think the tuned cars are back in contention again... which is a nice switch! :)

Besides the obviously favoured GTR doing sub 50's, any other cars doing it?

Had a Tuned Viper and Vette running sub 50s in race just now, a great 5 lap battle with SA_Joylord. Battling from the end of the first all the way to the end, I was quicker on the infield section but he had me on the straight, he managed to pass me on Lap 3 after the chicane, but I repassed after stalking him on the infield, under braking to the chicane (L4). Of course then he repassed me before the Start/Finish, so I realised this wouldn't work as we began the final lap. I stalked him at a slight distance (to give the impression I wasn't fast enough to pass) then took a run out the chicane, round the final turn, cut up the inside just as the banking came up for the Finish line (with alazy 6th gear set wrongly with a 277mph top speed :lol:) I struggle to pull anymore but just, just edged him out. 0.1 Was the difference, Great race.

No-one else was matching the pace at all, was a good 20 seconds to third place. This event can be absolutely fantastic if the punters are out the way (be it by being infront by miles or behind). I've actually not had any contact with anyone so far tonight.

EDIT: Solo we're both running 52s though :lol:

Last edited:
Please try a real car :sly:

Too bad Blitz... I was coming fast ;)

Last edited:
Loool, too bad we couldn't fight earlier on that race, but my path from 10th on the starting grid was a little hard to find ;)

By the way BLITZ i have to challenge u one of these days :) with my favourite of all the cars in the game... the one and only MINES BNR34:)

By the way BLITZ i have to challenge u one of these days :) with my favourite of all the cars in the game... the one and only MINES BNR34:)

I think the feeling is mutual... LOL ... I'm down for it! :)

Loool, too bad we couldn't fight earlier on that race, but my path from 10th on the starting grid was a little hard to find ;)

I think you wouldve been ahead of me no problem... before I crashed you went from 6 sec to 3 seconds behind me in 2 laps :D

Ive raced u before but i guess u dont remember BLITZ... i guess i would try to forget it too lolol :) if u know what i mean:) But im positive that will be fun! check out the time trials for the Mines :)

Ive raced u before but i guess u dont remember BLITZ... i guess i would try to forget it too lolol :) if u know what i mean:) But im positive that will be fun! check out the time trials for the Mines :)

Probably in the past yes we've met... We were racing on Daytona yesterday I believe but I couldnt catch you in the Mine's... GTR is quicker... :)

-edit: ok Im going to watch the double posts now... thats twice in a row... lol

That was a close one Fuzzy! :) 👍 you came out of no where... lol

Good fast clean racing last night :) Many thanks to Wayne, Blitz, GTLMSquad, LP2K and anyone else I missed out sorry. 👍

Good fast clean racing last night :) Many thanks to Wayne, Blitz, GTLMSquad, LP2K and anyone else I missed out sorry. 👍

Yup! for sure... not many punters around... :) You still going to race some?

Sorry Blitz187 i was be out of control.Really sorry.

No problem Aleska.... I'm sorry I rammed you so hard, but I was going through the Bus Stop at full speed and then you popped up out of no where. I thought you might still be ghosted but then right before I passed through you, you turned normal again. Happens to all of us... no worries 👍 :sly:

@Horde_R35

Had some GREAT races with you last night in the Mines.... that first race with you and me in the Mines was an adrenline rush.. position changes at full speed are cool!! 👍 :lol:

No problem Aleska.... I'm sorry I rammed you so hard, but I was going through the Bus Stop at full speed and then you popped up out of no where. I thought you might still be ghosted but then right before I passed through you, you turned normal again. Happens to all of us... no worries 👍 :sly:

@Horde_R35

Had some GREAT races with you last night in the Mines.... that first race with you and me in the Mines was an adrenline rush.. position changes at full speed are cool!!
The point is that guy hit me in bus stop and i was make duble twist around,then i try go back on track but make next nice one and try again and i make it but not in right course.
What happened then ,you know it.:indiff:

The point is that guy hit me in bus stop and i was make duble twist around,then i try go back on track but make next nice one and try again and i make it but not in right course.
What happened then ,you know it.:indiff:

:lol: I know the feeling... Did he punt you? or was it an accident?

i wish my 05 STI could get to 650pp, i'm doing v low 53's in the 610pp

in the 50's with the R8 @ 645pp. low 51's with the f430 at 650pp (no setup/gearing). i really need to practice with the RWD :lol:.

Last edited:
Back