PAL: Daytona road course 650pp: xx.00 - 15 - 30 - 45

• Thread starter Marchbrown
  • 418 comments
Been loving this event... ive been using the Z06 Tuned for a bit of a challenge, managed a 1:52.xxx which was fast for me... but so many people use the GT-R which doe have a clear advantage...

i just used the GTR i managed a 1:49.XXX with the first try but i like the ferrari F430 way more its harder to control and way more rewarding driving faster

In at xx15 also.

First race in and I'm only half way through my first beer, so I'll be of little use to anyone fast wanting a playmate :)

Edit: Sorry guys, race was laggy for me. Thought it had cleared up but had a few minor incidents so pulled off.

Hopefully xx30 is better!

Last edited:
Sorry man, dinner was later than anticipated.

I'll definately make xx00 !

It'll take me a couple to ''get into it'' though.

Sorry man, dinner was later than anticipated.

I'll definately make xx00 !

It'll take me a couple to ''get into it'' though.

Ok. I'm going to have two more races at :00 and :15, and then i'm done for today.

Yeah, I'm off to 600pp :up:

Had an angry PM from one daytona user, in broken english. Tried to explain about lag, hope he understands!

I'm f'in heated. I swear to god...if I once again get started in 12th place in the next race I'm going to retire from playing 650 Daytona. Most of the fast guys are starting at 648 so they can race themselves to victory. I end up starting out back in every race having to deal with the complete tools who just can't let the faster person through. On top of that I've continually been getting some completely lame penalties when some other guy uses me as a mobile armco. Each race it feels like I'm taking one step forward and two steps back. I'll put in consecutive 46.xx second laps only to be ran off the road by some idiot two laps later. A lot of times it's because some moron will run off the road and he just happens to get on the road as I'm about to pass by, giving him a perfect oppurtunity to get in my way to force me off the road. BTW, watch out for some of the BTH guys...they're complete hacks (Pepe, Koksi). Of course szoag is the total exception to that!

Edit: Nice racing with you last race Nissman...it's nice racing someone where you don't having to worry about getting ran off the road every frickin turn..

Last edited:
<---Wow...5th place start? That's by far the best starting position I've had today out of like 10 races lol

Sorry RPM, I know I was holding you up, but those 2 guys in front of me were all over the place and I didnt want to risk getting tangled up with them.

Damn, sorry Nissman.

It was a little laggy but I've been trying different set-up's the last few trying to find more time. Stiffened the front end up and found it improved the direction change around the chicane but subsequently lost me lots of braking control - hence the off at T1 the lap before.

Sorry man!

You're seriously quick though, fair play! How much for your tune? :)

BTH_Pepe always finds a damn way to take us out lol...at least we got him good twice in that race hehe! :sly:

I just checked the last 2 races starting from 11th and 12th. When I pass the start/finish line and get control of the car, my lap 1 laptime is already 12s. No wonder these races are only fun with grids of 5 or less cars.

@ Synwraith - Sweet, he should race with it all the time now, those BTH guys take eachother off and carry on racing haha!

@ Animera - haha, that's still quick man. What tune you using?

I'm done with this puntersville event. I'd actually prefer to race Thanos and his GTLMsquad, than this BTH 648pp cru. So annoying...

Back