PAL: Dutch Customs 350Z Cup - 550PP RWD Suzuka - Suspended

  • Thread starter Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 337 comments
  • 31,562 views
Great to see you guys were still having fun. With the new events in place, the Daytona Road 350Z Cup is now officially suspended. But something is cooking, so don't worry. :) The 350Z Cup will most definitely get a sequel.

I would like to thank everybody who participated in this event so far. It would not have been such a great success without you guys. 👍

well thanks for organising it..I only wish I stumbled upon it earlier. Looking forward to the next installment - are we staying with the 550PP (assuming it's RWD) or are we staying with the track and upgrading to 650PP?
 
R3, minimum weight, maximum power = 649pp
 
I think the answer may lay in the WRS event currently running!
 
well thanks for organising it..I only wish I stumbled upon it earlier. Looking forward to the next installment - are we staying with the 550PP (assuming it's RWD) or are we staying with the track and upgrading to 650PP?
Not sure yet. The 350Z will be back for sure, and I might throw in another car or two, but I will have to do some testing first. :)
 
I'm going to do some testing tonight. 550PP RWD Fuji appears to be the prime candidate. :)
 
Hope this one starts again soon! Been having some great races against GTrP drivers at their time slots of 00, 15, 30 etc in Lotus Elise 111R and Renault Clio.
 
re using this old thread to ask - WHEN IS THE NEW DUTCH CUSTOMS EVENT?
 
re using this old thread to ask - WHEN IS THE NEW DUTCH CUSTOMS EVENT?
Sorry for the late response. :lol:

So, 550PP RWD Suzuka appears to be the new event. Though I hoped for some high PP events, this will have to do for now. :p Anybody up for a Dutch Customs 350Z Cup on Suzuka? I'll be retuning the 350z tonight. :)
 
Yes, please
 
Sorry for the late response. :lol:

So, 550PP RWD Suzuka appears to be the new event. Though I hoped for some high PP events, this will have to do for now. :p Anybody up for a Dutch Customs 350Z Cup on Suzuka? I'll be retuning the 350z tonight. :)

Last event was GREAT... Im down!! 👍 I'll see if I can produce something nice as well 👍 :)
 
Great, good to have you guys on board. 👍
 
Of course you can. :) I'll have to adapt the old tune first, but it should be fairly easy. I'll setup racing starting tonight. :)
 
I will come join you guys here in an hour or so. 👍
 
After a week of bumping walls in London, I'm ready for some great online racing, so I'll be here from tonight and over the weekend.
 
I'll be joining at 19:19 GMT. Can't make it to the first race in time, have to put my daughter to bed first. (And it gives me opportunity to squeeze in some tuning ;)) After that I'm all yours. :)

EDIT: Entering at xx:04 :)
 
Last edited:
You write even faster than you drive :lol:
See you Dan;)
 
I'll be in at xx:04 as well. Blitz's tune has been added to the first post. 15 minute schedule appears to be too short, I'll make it 20 minutes instead. Schedule is now xx:04/xx:24/xx:44
 
You write even faster than you drive :lol:
See you Dan;)

:lol: I just happened to be in the right place at the right time :sly: Looking foward to some nice racing with you bud, its been too long. Remember the F430 days. I miss 600pp F430. :( 👍
 
After a week of bumping walls in London, I'm ready for some great online racing, so I'll be here from tonight and over the weekend.

Me too Animera ;) Looking forward to some great racing.
 
Instead of my beloved G25 I am now forced to use that 6-axis thing ... meaning I'm unable to control the car as I normally would. Soz.
 
Instead of my beloved G25 I am now forced to use that 6-axis thing ... meaning I'm unable to control the car as I normally would. Soz.

hey mate how's life there far away form your G25 and beamer :lol:
 
Both tunes are now updated!
 
I'll try and join this tomorrow 👍
 
Awesome couple of races with Prudent bear and Fuzzy. Also nice to see Mindwise back on the track. 👍
 
Back