Pal Expert event Fuji 650PP 10 lapper Japan vs Italy

• Thread starter DTM
  • 164 comments

Skyline Red Emblem?

• Total voters
only just seen this, i'll be there later. I've read the thread but can't tell if it's 15 45 as the name suggests or it has changed back to 00 30
I'll be in livechat

i think 00/30 is good enough with buggers or not.. i'd some great races today! only saw 1 subaru while racind this afternoon...

Anyone wana bring back the M3 race from Event 2? Was brillient racing and Im sure many have still got their tune they worked on.

Anyone wana bring back the M3 race from Event 2? Was brillient racing and Im sure many have still got their tune they worked on.

absolutely 👍
Just love that car!

That's a damn fine idea, I think my M3 still has that tune on it 👍

Anyone up for an M3 battle this evening?

Can anyone help me out with some info which tune works best? Ok, it surely depends a lot on driving style, but so far I've come across 4 650PP tunes (DC, 2xTLD, BHT) and just want to start in the right direction.... If it helps I need a tune suitable for a smoother driving style, not "throwing" the car into corners, and for a wheel...

Will tyres be defined and if so which ones?

And what kind of lap times in free run are necessary to not just be in the way?

Asking cause so far I've only enjoyed the M3 timetrialing...

Sorry, many questions at one, I know.... :ouch:
Highly appriciated!

Last edited:
I had a nice tune in my garage for the M3... :) just check the thread.. I might update it a bit though...

I had a nice tune in my garage for the M3... :) just check the thread.. I might update it a bit though...

As a matter of fact you've got two in your garage (550 + 650PP) :-) .... got hammered by the options and was just wondering... As they say: sometimes having a choice isn't too good.

Any input for me on decent laptimes?
cheers again, ren

Last edited:
Oh no! :lol: had just edited my post a bit because I started looking around for tunes... got hammered by the options and now you come around with yet another one !!!
but I appreciate your help mate 👍
I'll check your thread than also as I'm busy "gathering" tunes....

Any input for me on decent laptimes?
cheers again, ren

Lap times I dont really remember... Maybe if you look in the Online Laptimes thread in the race events forum there might be a table with times :) Atleast I recall there being one...

I was hoping to make it in last night, but ended up working the graveyard shift as someone (namely me) had to make repairs to a certain Toro Rosso fuel tank that got a bit of a whack at Barcelona 3 weeks ago :grumpy:

Fortunately this has earned me a day off today so I'm 100% in tonight 👍

Like the idea of running the Race of the Red Emblem in 650pp form :)

I was hoping to make it in last night, but ended up working the graveyard shift as someone (namely me) had to make repairs to a certain Toro Rosso fuel tank that got a bit of a whack at Barcelona 3 weeks ago :grumpy:

Fortunately this has earned me a day off today so I'm 100% in tonight 👍

Like the idea of running the Race of the Red Emblem in 650pp form :)

I tested the Skyline in 650PP form and its quite a bit faster.. :) fun to drive still, just need to find the best Weight/Power/tires combo... and edit the gears a little 👍 Im going to be tuning for most of the weekend though so I dont know for sure if I'll make it to a race this weekend...

I tested the Skyline in 650PP form and its quite a bit faster.. :) fun to drive still, just need to find the best Weight/Power/tires combo... and edit the gears a little 👍 Im going to be tuning for most of the weekend though so I dont know for sure if I'll make it to a race this weekend...

weight/power and tyres are easy Blitz

weight: 85%
Power: upgrade it till 650PP
Tyres: S3

Gears just put it on 310km/h or some less or more

get on the grid and race :sly:

weight/power and tyres are easy Blitz

weight: 85%
Power: upgrade it till 650PP
Tyres: S3

Gears just put it on 310km/h or some less or more

get on the grid and race :sly:

Higher PP it might be good to use R tires... thats what I meant by good combo :D

And I need to tune for my thread... when thats done and over with I can race again 👍

I think the action is on fuji 650pp with the fast cars like the clio's and the subi's
I'll be driving around in the Honda NSX with better laptimes then subi and clio
So maybe u guys can try some NSX power also and we can start a new event.

I think the action is on fuji 650pp with the fast cars like the clio's and the subi's
I'll be driving around in the Honda NSX with better laptimes then subi and clio
So maybe u guys can try some NSX power also and we can start a new event.

Copy and paste, huh? :D Just joking, mate.

I've replied to ya in the Red Emblem Thread, mentioning that I might hop in with the 512bb (seems I'm a bit addicted to this car...) Anyway, though the NSX and the 512bb come from the opposite side of any spectrum they are quite comparible as far as performance goes, at least I've had plenty of good and close battles with them. Additionally I put a pole in the 512bb thread to see if I should move that whole thing to 650PPs.

In the end I think a two make event would be something new and pretty cool.

Opinions? 💡

Cheers, Ren

Trying we should definetely. And if you should be right => I also love the NSX :)
Firing the game up now, going to take the 512 out for some free runs. I'll post the kinda laptimes I can achieve in a while.
Have you driven the NSX in this config? I think comparing some free run times up front should clarify things to start with.

BTW I'll try to stick to S3s, if it doesnt turn out nightmare'ish (I remember feeling that in the NSX at HSR at 650PP on Ss....:scared: )

Drat, just realized that I have to put Rs on to even reach 650PP :guilty:

Last edited:
Honda NSX '02 Fuji 650pp 10 Lapper
+17 hp
85% WHT
R2 / R3 tires
-27 / -27 ride ht
6 / 8 springs
7 / 7 dampers
-0.01 / +0.05 toe
1.2 / 1.1 camber
8 / 7 brakes
42 turn angle
0 TCS
1 ABS
Gearing:
1st 2.622
2nd 2.026
3rd 1.531
4th 1.207
5th 0.938
6th 0.785
Final 4.731

With this tune i started my adventure

Must have missed you:guilty:
Was in some races with the NSX, running low 42s. You WERE right, the 512 doesnt stand a chance against the NSX.... :scared:

Are you back later? Just now I was the only NSX in the races

Be in on the right times Ren
00 and 30
512bb can handle it m8
i drove with a .BR guy yesterday and we had the same laptimes
i was in the nsx and he had the 512bb
i asked for his settings but didn't get any response till now

Back