Ren Premium Messages 918 P.E., South Africa Messages GTP_Ren Jun 9, 2009 #151 Roomboter keep it on 15 & 45 Click to expand... Thanks Room, guess we're all on the same page now, even me đź’ˇ
Roomboter keep it on 15 & 45 Click to expand... Thanks Room, guess we're all on the same page now, even me đź’ˇ
DTM Premium Messages 2,503 Netherlands Messages GTP_DTM Messages X What? Jun 12, 2009 #152 who's on tonight? i'm around 9 GMT
Crispy74 Messages 889 Hemel Hempstead/ UK Messages TCR_Crispy Jun 12, 2009 #153 Roomboter who's on tonight? i'm around 9 GMT Click to expand... Good to have you back again buddy Hows the ankle? I'm in for a few this evening 👍
Roomboter who's on tonight? i'm around 9 GMT Click to expand... Good to have you back again buddy Hows the ankle? I'm in for a few this evening 👍
Christhedude Messages 2,344 Bristol UK Messages GTP_Chris Jun 12, 2009 #154 im currently on now. will be back after lunch. anyways, thanks to Knlich GTLMsquad and those 2 japanese in their R8's. Great racing! 👍 Btw, i dont know if its just me but i have noticed that punter are gone. my last 5 races were punt free, and all were real great drivers! Chris
im currently on now. will be back after lunch. anyways, thanks to Knlich GTLMsquad and those 2 japanese in their R8's. Great racing! 👍 Btw, i dont know if its just me but i have noticed that punter are gone. my last 5 races were punt free, and all were real great drivers! Chris
DTM Premium Messages 2,503 Netherlands Messages GTP_DTM Messages X What? Jun 12, 2009 #155 Crispy74 Good to have you back again buddy Hows the ankle? I'm in for a few this evening 👍 Click to expand... Actually not so good and it will be for another couple of weeks. But I’m able to hit the throttle now. I’m glad to back on tarmac after a couple of weeks.
Crispy74 Good to have you back again buddy Hows the ankle? I'm in for a few this evening 👍 Click to expand... Actually not so good and it will be for another couple of weeks. But I’m able to hit the throttle now. I’m glad to back on tarmac after a couple of weeks.
DTM Premium Messages 2,503 Netherlands Messages GTP_DTM Messages X What? Jun 13, 2009 #159 I had some good fun last night with Olnail and another dutchie. Sorry for the love bumps Oldnail. Thnx mate 👍 That other dutch guy was fast as lightning and clean. 👍
I had some good fun last night with Olnail and another dutchie. Sorry for the love bumps Oldnail. Thnx mate 👍 That other dutch guy was fast as lightning and clean. 👍
O oldnail Messages 213 Messages GTP_oldnail1 Jun 13, 2009 #160 Roomboter I had some good fun last night with Olnail and another dutchie. Sorry for the love bumps Oldnail. Thnx mate 👍 That other dutch guy was fast as lightning and clean. 👍 Click to expand... No problem, they were only very minor and it's sometimes inevitable with very close racing, it was great fun!
Roomboter I had some good fun last night with Olnail and another dutchie. Sorry for the love bumps Oldnail. Thnx mate 👍 That other dutch guy was fast as lightning and clean. 👍 Click to expand... No problem, they were only very minor and it's sometimes inevitable with very close racing, it was great fun!
GTP_VR6_CLUB Messages 162 Messages GTP_VR6_CLUB & GTHQ_VR6_CLUB Jun 14, 2009 #161 any1 alive i'm drunk ad hell but stil wanna race you guys get in and i'll be there
Christhedude Messages 2,344 Bristol UK Messages GTP_Chris Jun 14, 2009 #162 I just had the best online race ever, even better then the one i had with GTP or GTRP drivers. Big thanks to O_Daniel_O from Brasil and one driver from Japan which name i couldnt really identify. 10laps 3 way battle. will never forget that one! thank you Chris
I just had the best online race ever, even better then the one i had with GTP or GTRP drivers. Big thanks to O_Daniel_O from Brasil and one driver from Japan which name i couldnt really identify. 10laps 3 way battle. will never forget that one! thank you Chris
O OCT262 Messages 150 Messages OCT 262 Jun 15, 2009 #163 thanks to GTP_Chris for the great racing yesterday for 10 laps very fast and clean driver. and sorry for the little bump at the first lap Chris.
thanks to GTP_Chris for the great racing yesterday for 10 laps very fast and clean driver. and sorry for the little bump at the first lap Chris.
GTP_VR6_CLUB Messages 162 Messages GTP_VR6_CLUB & GTHQ_VR6_CLUB Jun 15, 2009 #164 Christhedude I just had the best online race ever, even better then the one i had with GTP or GTRP drivers. Big thanks to O_Daniel_O from Brasil and one driver from Japan which name i couldnt really identify. 10laps 3 way battle. will never forget that one! thank you Chris Click to expand... He's very fast indeed Chris Met him in a few battles also He's good, clean and very fast Those guys are fun to drive with
Christhedude I just had the best online race ever, even better then the one i had with GTP or GTRP drivers. Big thanks to O_Daniel_O from Brasil and one driver from Japan which name i couldnt really identify. 10laps 3 way battle. will never forget that one! thank you Chris Click to expand... He's very fast indeed Chris Met him in a few battles also He's good, clean and very fast Those guys are fun to drive with
Ren Premium Messages 918 P.E., South Africa Messages GTP_Ren Jun 15, 2009 #165 Anyone in? I'll be in at 15 now Edit: 5 days later: same applies Last edited: Jun 20, 2009