Pal Expert event Fuji 650PP 10 lapper Japan vs Italy

• Thread starter DTM
  • 164 comments

Skyline Red Emblem?

• Total voters
im currently on now. will be back after lunch.

anyways, thanks to Knlich GTLMsquad and those 2 japanese in their R8's. Great racing! đź‘Ť

Btw, i dont know if its just me but i have noticed that punter are gone. my last 5 races were punt free, and all were real great drivers!

Chris

Good to have you back again buddy :) Hows the ankle?

I'm in for a few this evening đź‘Ť

Actually not so good and it will be for another couple of weeks. But IÂ’m able to hit the throttle now. IÂ’m glad to back on tarmac after a couple of weeks.

I had some good fun last night with Olnail and another dutchie. Sorry for the love bumps Oldnail.

Thnx mate đź‘Ť

That other dutch guy was fast as lightning and clean. đź‘Ť

I had some good fun last night with Olnail and another dutchie. Sorry for the love bumps Oldnail.

Thnx mate đź‘Ť

That other dutch guy was fast as lightning and clean. đź‘Ť

No problem, they were only very minor and it's sometimes inevitable with very close racing, it was great fun!

I just had the best online race ever, even better then the one i had with GTP or GTRP drivers.

Big thanks to O_Daniel_O from Brasil and one driver from Japan which name i couldnt really identify.

10laps 3 way battle. will never forget that one! thank you

Chris:cheers::cheers::cheers:

thanks to GTP_Chris for the great racing yesterday for 10 laps:)
very fast and clean driver.
and sorry for the little bump at the first lap Chris.

I just had the best online race ever, even better then the one i had with GTP or GTRP drivers.

Big thanks to O_Daniel_O from Brasil and one driver from Japan which name i couldnt really identify.

10laps 3 way battle. will never forget that one! thank you

Chris:cheers::cheers::cheers:

He's very fast indeed Chris
Met him in a few battles also
He's good, clean and very fast
Those guys are fun to drive with

Anyone in?
I'll be in at 15 now :)

Edit: 5 days later: same applies :)

Last edited:
Back