Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevisiov

GTP_Sigma
Premium
United Kingdom
England, Warwickshire
GTP_Sigma
A great little event this one, but not many people here at the moment. If anyone is up for racing, please let me know so we can co-ordinate races :)

A great little event this one, but not many people here at the moment. If anyone is up for racing, please let me know so we can co-ordinate races :)

Damn right, the biggest grill i got in all morning long it was 5 people.

Asuming that Integra is king of this road i would like to Know about somebody´s lap time, mine is 1:53.1xx, but becausse one of the races i lost with a 13 seconds delay i presume that´s no good enough.

easy money for me, this race.. :sly: my 350Z has already embarrassed NSX-R's and F430's..

Excellent little race.

I've raced a couple of great, fast, clean races with my 350Z against a guy with a Clio V6... Lap times are around 2'20, i think that's not bad.

Funny how I had practically never driven the 350Z before last night, and they come up with an online event the next day that seems perfectly suited to it! :)

I definitely think this one is more suited to mid-range RWD cars, such as Lotus, Nissan, etc rather than the Ferraris or Corvette.. which is great because we have the PP650 10 lap race for those.

Loving these new events. Merry Christmas! :sly:

I will take rx7 out tomorrow, this event look sweet:tup: but now is it superb racing at 650 suz:)

I want to try the BMW Z4 here, could be interesting.;) The 135i Coupe as well.:dopey:

Edit: Time for some races, I'll be using the Z4, let's see if you/I can keep up.:mischievous:

I feel a garage showdown coming for this event......

Edit 2: Not many people around right now, I just blitzed the only other driver there. The Z4 is capable of low 2'19s. I did a 2'16.590 just now but that was with a time penalty that slowed me down on the approach to Casio, so easily more in it.

Last edited:
Damn right, the biggest grill i got in all morning long it was 5 people.

Asuming that Integra is king of this road i would like to Know about somebody´s lap time, mine is 1:53.1xx, but becausse one of the races i lost with a 13 seconds delay i presume that´s no good enough.

Did anyone notice that i was talking about the Fuji race?:dunce:

Now i was reading about the lap times and......

Did anyone notice that i was talking about the Fuji race?:dunce:

Now i was reading about the lap times and......

Yes I did, but the thread titles look so similar it was an honest mistake.

I think the time slot for this event 00-15-30-45 is no good becouse the races last minimum 16-17 minutes with loading time.
I think 00-20-40 would work better for this event:tup:

2'19s? with Z4? what did you do, strap a rocked and flux capacitor on it? fastest cars out there are NSX-Rs..

I think the time slot for this event 00-15-30-45 is no good becouse the races last minimum 16-17 minutes with loading time.
I think 00-20-40 would work better for this event:tup:

Thanks, I a just looking into editing the title now :crazy:

2'19s? with Z4? what did you do, strap a rocked and flux capacitor on it? fastest cars out there are NSX-Rs..

Is 2'19s good? Honestly, have no idea, haven't tested anything else just yet.

well, it would be impressive time especially if the car was on S3's, which are the tyres I'm running on. if it was on R-class tyres,.. well, you sacrifice power and lighter weight for grip..

well, it would be impressive time especially if the car was on S3's, which are the tyres I'm running on. if it was on R-class tyres,.. well, you sacrifice power and lighter weight for grip..

I'm running R1 tyres, minimum weight. Good thing about the Z4, not that fast to start with. Like I said when I first heard of these events, it's a silly performance point level to have with RWD and no tyre restrictions, because the only cars that don't have to be severely downgraded and can still be quick are the RX-8 and Z4.

Ah, that explains. I wonder if you have noticed that RX-8 is actually experiencing same glitch as it had in GT4.. in the quick tune screen, it has 280bhp. Cheater car much?! 💡

Ah, that explains. I wonder if you have noticed that RX-8 is actually experiencing same glitch as it had in GT4.. in the quick tune screen, it has 280bhp. Cheater car much?! 💡

I thought I had temporarily noticed something like that a week ago, but didn't take much notice. So then you're not trying to be fast at this race Leo? You're just going for a realistic tyre selection for the power levels and cars?

I tested the Dodge Viper GTS yesterday and, while it isn't the most competitive car, it sure is great to drive.
Used this tune from Dutch Customs.
Fitted S1 tires, changed power and weight to get the PP down and set the final drive to 4500.

I tried the Z4 one lap in free run and got to a 2.26..:scared:..not the car I use now :sly:

The NSX however lowered my race laptime to 1.19.5 and was switching between S2 and S3 tires.
But I was losing so much in the esses in comparison to a Elise or Clio.

I run the Clio now : 1'17.9 ,avarage low 2.18's
fastest race time sofar 11.37

using R1's but there is an option for using one R2 tire,front or back.
Same laptime but I prefer the R1's.

I use S3's because it doesn't hide poor suspension setup like R-class tires do. And while I might not be competitive against R-tire users, other S-tyre users usually have close race with me.. if they can stay on the track that is. :sly:

I use S3's because it doesn't hide poor suspension setup like R-class tires do. And while I might not be competitive against R-tire users, other S-tyre users usually have close race with me.. if they can stay on the track that is. :sly:

I disagree. R tyres don't hide a poor suspension setup, they require a whole new one, one which can normally be more aggressive. If you want to be competitve that is.

Got a 2'16.8xx in the NSX using S3 with perhaps a little more left.

Clio sounds fast and very stable on R tyres, can't fit R to the NSX as the PP won't allow.

Hope S tyres in the way to go as I don't like R tyres on 500-650PP cars. 750PP+ is ok for R tyres in my opinion.

Going to try some lower bhp cars.

Maybe I should also try the Z4 on S3 tyres.

Please do. That would help.. my 350Z runs steady mid 2'21 laps, and that's with some fun sideways stuff :D

Anyone racing here ?

Just did a final race time of 11.42.xxx, but lost seven seconds, on one of the laps. So lot of room for improvement with the Honda NSX-R.

Last edited:
seriously loving this race and the NSX-R finally doing good 2,19s with a fastest of 2,19.177.... gonna try and come on with the GTP members to get more of a challenge.

Great event, this is. I'm using the 350Z and running mid-2'20s. Had some great battles with ITR_ROTARY who was driving an M3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back