PAL: Expert Suzuka / 550PP RWD xx:00 / :20 / :40

• Thread starter Stevisiov
  • 743 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for some good races this morning Rudi :cheers: Sorry about my little incident at 130R in one race, but thanks for waiting 👍

Sorry to zabeu, I copped a hit from behind at Casio which pushed me into you.:( Sorry again.

What sort of lap times are you guys getting?

Ive managed a best time of 2:17. 8xx with my NSX-R (which is a joy to drive).

Great event, but never meet too many people, like 5/6 per race.

I drove the Evora for one practice race and was doing 2'16's. I think fastest was a 2'16.4 in race or something. But I was mainly doing mid to high 16's.:)

Thanks and no worries mad 👍

I was suspecting a lag spike because it came a bit surprising. Anyway, it was perfectly clear you meant no harm, and you didn't take advantage of the situation so no apology needed really.

Thanks and no worries mad 👍

I was suspecting a lag spike because it came a bit surprising. Anyway, it was perfectly clear you meant no harm, and you didn't take advantage of the situation so no apology needed really.

Actually, that's probably the other thing. I was probably lagging a lot. Anyway, thanks for the race and it was great this morning getting to race so many people I never get to race. Not a bad birthday present.:D:lol:

I'll may be running tonight. I drive a stang even though it's slower than those lotus. I'm having fun at the back of the grid and sometimes I catch up some lotuses when they make errors.

Which cars were good to use here again??? Anyone remember?

Which cars were good to use here again??? Anyone remember?

For fun I would say the Lotus Elise models and the Evora, the NSX, 135i and 512BB were all excellent drives here. I'm very partial to the 512BB but have to see how much interest still exists in that combo for people.

It might be time for a proper NSX event.

All the best
Maz

For fun I would say the Lotus Elise models and the Evora, the NSX, 135i and 512BB were all excellent drives here. I'm very partial to the 512BB but have to see how much interest still exists in that combo for people.

It might be time for a proper NSX event.

All the best
Maz

NSX sounds gooooooooodddd.... :drool::drool: You got my vote for that one! 👍

Nsx event sounds great Mazmate....i am in...

I am doing some runs with the NSX on S3 tyres now....

spy.

Last edited:
Nsx event sounds great Mazmate....i am in...

I am doing some runs with the NSX on S3 tyres now....

Is there anything you arent quick in!? :scared:

I thought I did ok for my first competetive run in the NSX. I liked how you flexed your muscles on the last lap though :lol: Your overtake into the chicane was sweet. I didnt think you could out brake me there. It felt pretty good to get you back on curve 1&2 the lap previous though. Great race I enjoyed it.

And your virtual stopping on laps one and two are duely noted. Wouldnt of even been a race if you didnt wait. Just couldnt get past that darn RX8 though. He was all over the road a clean pass would of been impossible.

Thanks to Blitz Hendrix for the great tune too. I wouldnt be anywhere without that!

New thread here. It's probably best if we create new threads for these events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back