Patch 1.09 Wishlist

1. Delete all standard versions of premium cars. (if you import them from gtpsp they should be the premium versions)

2. Let our cars be worn down in online races. I probably use the car that I want to use online for at least 20-30 miles if it's a good lobby.

3. More premium American cars.
Examples:
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe '97
Dodge SRT4 '03
Ford Mustang Cobra R '00

Would really like it if some of these things were added.

i would like to see the brand which belongs to a paint when I click on a paint.
I would like this, cause Im a person not to give a ferrari, Mercedes-Benz paint...
I give the Ferrari a Ferrari paint.

And yes I can order on brand, but if im looking at the complete paint list, I have to order it to see what it belongs to, but if I open a paint by itself (individually) I cant see which brand it is from...

and comon PD we have seen the pictures of Spa Francorchamps, now BRING IT lol

This is a long shot

I'll like the ability to adjust the cockpit view in a way like you adjust de TV size screen with you controller, so you can adjust it as high/low/close/far as you like

I believe the interior is already being rendered continuously during the game, so this should not affect much

Same thought there:tup:

I don't like the jittery cockpit view. Gives me a headache. Give me an option to keep it stable.

I'd like to change and paint standard wheels.

...and I want to be able to shut off my ps3 and not have to start an endurance race all over again because I shut the darned thing off.

Last edited:
How about bringing back the option of having 3 setups under the tuning (like in GT4 where we have tuning option a/b/c) and also bringing back the Original Turbo to purchase, I think it's a little stressful knowing that some real life cars can exceed hp ranges of 1000hp (supras, skylines, etc) but can only put out about 700-800hp in the game. I think this would still work with the point setup that's in place but would add to replay value as well for offline racing and things like that... Just a suggestion.

VetteDawg
I don't like the jittery cockpit view. Gives me a headache. Give me an option to keep it stable.

I'd like to change and paint standard wheels.

...and I want to be able to shut off my ps3 and not have to start an endurance race all over again because I shut the darned thing off.

These changes would make everyone happy. If I had to pick from the three, I would want the camera shake from the cockpit view gone so I could enjoy the interior.

Let's see...

-Remove the sending limits so we can dupe and trade just like we could before v1.07. Duping wasn't hurting anyone. The anti-dupers don't really have a majority, they're just loud. Sorry, but polls have shown it's true.

"Duping wasn't hurting anyone." So people selling vapourware on E-Bay isn't taking money from PD? At a time when they have much more serious issues, you want to take money from their pockets too?

I apologise in advance if I'm too loud for you or decent folks.

Unless DLCs that cost money were being duped and traded to other people, then no. Duping never cost PD one cent, whether people were charging each other for it or not. I never did it, might have considered it, but probably not. But it wasn't hurting anything unless it somehow hurts someone to have people able to get all of the cars they wanted in less than 4 years without running the indy 500 seven thousand times.

But anyway, glitching and duping is a stupid argument that I could care less about.

Saves for endurance races are a must, especially without the option to let BOB drive for a stint or two while you nap/eat/barf/whatever. I like doing endurance races but no way could I ever hope to do more than the 9 hours of boring pointlessness... err I mean Tsukuba, in one day. And if I'm going to leave a game on while I sleep so I can run a 24 hour race... it will be rFactor, not GT with 4 cars on a giant track that all park if you pull alongside them.

The second thing that is a must is an ability to save your setups. It's completely unforgivable that you can't permanently store a setup that you may have spent weeks perfecting. On top of this, if you absent mindedly change your upgrades it loses whatever changes you had made to suspension or gears or whatever you just changed. I should be able to put the stock tranny in for one race without having to completely re-create my gearings from scratch when I put the full custom back in. Ridiculous.

And third... fix that stupid AI parking thing so I can use a car that is a little bit closer to their performance please.

I want to show more of my photos online 'cause now it's only 8 xp.

Rims for standard cars would be nice to and all the other stuff that has been posted thousand times already by others xp.

Maybe we're gonna have this in GT22 but engine swaps would be great. I think about K, B, H series in Civic and Integra, 427 in a Mustang or Vette, something real, not a big block in a Fiat 500!

"Duping wasn't hurting anyone." So people selling vapourware on E-Bay isn't taking money from PD? At a time when they have much more serious issues, you want to take money from their pockets too?

I apologise in advance if I'm too loud for you or decent folks.

So PD is still selling those cars for money?
If so, tell me where and I will gladly buy them from PD, if not, you have no point.
Also, I'm pretty sure Chromelines and Stealth can't be traded anyway, and those are the only cars that PD ever charged money for.

I'd like a free beer to magically appear in my left hand every time any of my bobs win a race! :D

Or... *echoes* in-race saves, for championships and endurances. Much needed so that I dissect those longer races. I've only got Tsukuba 9 hour and the 24 hour races left. C'mon PD, give it to us! 💡

to able the tune all the cars over 1000BHP ( To make those people happy about being restricted to not able fully potential cars like GTR's, Supra's, SD, SJ)

- the 3 tuning settings (A,B,C) like in GT4! ( read it one or two pages before ). Please add this future again, it was very helpful in GT4!
- another paint-system ( you can choose all colors of the game, you've just to buy it )
- wheel changing on standard cars + painting wheels

edit, some more:

- NOS like in GT4
- more cars should be able to have over 1000HP after tuning ( and topspeed over 400kph )
- a better track for testing top speed :D ( SSR7 with a longer tunnel for example :), or the testcourse just a bit longer )

Last edited:
How bout proper GT1/GT2/GT3 cars along with the full race series and tracks included? ALMS, ILMC, LMS, GT1 World, GT3 Europe are all needed in a 'racing simulator'.

How bout proper GT1/GT2/GT3 cars along with the full race series and tracks included? ALMS, ILMC, LMS, GT1 World, GT3 Europe are all needed in a 'racing simulator'.

That would be a hell of a lot of work and content for one patch.

Better music. Nuff said. :P
Maybe put the before race music in the library. Oh and the extended credits song too.

I think that they should lift the online trading limit, make some more cars premium, i.e Bugatti Veyron, Minolta, Sauber Mercedes etc, be able to change/paint wheels on standard cars, buy paints, and maybe a dealership where people could actually sell their cars to other players, and people had to bid for them, like an e-bay sort of thing.

That is all :D

g27 support and a way to make your own offline race to get exp against a.i if you don't feel like racing online. You can do 100 laps on Indy every now and then lets say. I would love to make my own races in order to get some exp.

One thing that they should include to next update...
They should get rid of the trading restriction (not +1 mil cars) OR make those cars so that you could sell them.

Seriously, wtf, now I have two same cars that I can't sell and can't send them to anyone. Hooray! I only need one of them. And just throwing it away would be stupid.

...and maybe a dealership where people could actually sell their cars to other players, and people had to bid for them, like an e-bay sort of thing.

Yes, this would be awesome!

EDIT: And people, forget about the "to be able to tune my cars to 1000hp", let's not make the game unrealistic. Unless you mean totally new cars that would be able to do the 1000hp, that's fine.

EDIT2: And a way to mark our cars, I hate when you can only favourite 100 of them. So, how I am supposed to keep track of my fully tuned cars (I think I have at least 150 of them)?

And a list that has premiums/standards in the same list. Of course if you change the max favourites to unlimited, the problem is solved.

Last edited:
I wonder when this next update will come.

Considering the events that japan has endured the past few weeks, I can understand if we wont see one for several months.

Back