Patch 1.09 Wishlist

Much longer tracks and more templates in course maker:
-Jungle rally
-Scandinavian forest rally
-Peruvian mountain road
-North Wales
-Californian coastline

Also, just long stretches of real-world roads or an on-the-fly generator -- real driving for drivings sake stuff.

1. ability to export replay files as MP4s. So I can youtube it.

2. We need the tracks from ft4 especially rally ones.. like my personal favourite
Grand%20Canyon%20Circut.jpeg

Online:
Permanent console ban for anyone who creates a lobby called "NO [insert racial slur for blacks/Asians/Indians/Arabs/Latinos]".

In the case of reporting users, you should have a checklist of reasons for why you reported them - bad driving, punting, offensive language, cheating etc. In fact, this should be extended to all games.

An idea from Xbox Live: reputations. If you're a good driver who doesn't hurl abuse at opponents, then players should have the chance to give you a good report. If you like spouting nonsense like "Ha Ha Japan" then players should have the chance to give you a bad report.

You should also be allowed to block people on your block list from entering your public lobbies.

Use filters for race and road cars. If you don't want to race against race cars, you should be allowed to filter them out, and you should be asked if you want to extend this to Race Modified cars too.

And finally, limit the use of the X2010. Seeing as the Ferrari F1 cars and the karts can only be used in one-make events, apply the same rules to the X2010.

Gameplay:
More A-Spec and B-Spec events. I'm not talking about Seasonal Events, but instead events in the normal A-Spec and B-Spec sections. I want to see events like the Evolution Meeting and the Race of the Red Emblem return to GT5.
I agree, Racism in GT5 online lobby is getting ridiculous.

I have been blasted with remarks like

gtfo you Malay pig.

wtf.

Really? I've yet to hear ONE racist comment online after playing literally every day since release. Closest thing to racism I've encountered is being kicked immediately upon joining Aussie and Japanese servers just for being an American. I can hardly blame them, but it still brings my blood to a simmer every damned time.

Really? I've yet to hear ONE racist comment online after playing literally every day since release. Closest thing to racism I've encountered is being kicked immediately upon joining Aussie and Japanese servers just for being an American. I can hardly blame them, but it still brings my blood to a simmer every damned time.

I have yet to hear anything that could be taken as a racist comment.

I just want crappy low res rims to put on my low res standard cars, just bring back the generic rims from GT5, and I'll be happy.

After seeing Formula 1 doing laps at Bathurst, I want Bathurst!

I want Fiat 500's to struggle up Mountain Straight.
I want to scrape the wall in The Cutting with an RX7.
I want to bottom out a Skyline Race Car through The Dipper.
I want to floor a TVR Speed 12 down Conrod Straight.
I want to go flat out in a McLaren F1 into The Chase.

But most of all I want to race Formula 1s around my favorite track online and see how other people handle this amazing track.

Let's see...

-Remove the sending limits so we can dupe and trade just like we could before v1.07. Duping wasn't hurting anyone. The anti-dupers don't really have a majority, they're just loud. Sorry, but polls have shown it's true.

-Increase credits & XP

-Remove the credit cap

-Add adjustable front downforce

-Allow us to download any coursemaker tracks (pre- and post-1.06) that have been used in Seasonals and GT Academies

And, as long as I'm dreaming, they should somehow make the GS NASCAR, the Stealths (including R35), and the Chromeline XJ13 available to North American players... and NOT as a GT academy participation prize or anything else that requires the player to be 18 or older to get them.

More Bodykits, such as headlight mods, or wide body kits. But I guess this would turn into Need For Speed.

White & Nerdy
And, as long as I'm dreaming, they should somehow make the GS NASCAR, the Stealths (including R35), and the Chromeline XJ13 available to North American players... and NOT as a GT academy participation prize or anything else that requires the player to be 18 or older to get them.

100% agree.

I forgot to mention, FIX MOUNT ASO! It used to be such an epic theme, but v1.06 ruined it for no good reason. Change it back to the way it was!

More Bodykits, such as headlight mods, or wide body kits. But I guess this would turn into Need For Speed.

As if that would be a BAD thing... :sly: There's a thread with a TON of features from Shift that contain many of the things we have been asking for since Day 1 (leaderboards, matchmaking, engine swaps, better headlights, best lap time display to just mention a tiny few). Trouble is, there's a false assumption that, to ADD those features, the good ones in GT5 would have to be dropped.

I see no reason for that at all...

Here my Wishes

• HOT: Monza track-side Distance Board turn as Flow-able object like Indy. (Now Monza Board is Huge threat)
  • HOT: The Start Finish detection don't use "SNES Mario Kart style (No midway checkpoint)" any more! (SSR7 and Nordschleife glitch issue)
  • HOT: Engine Limiter reduce power by Whole torque map (in Parentage) not Focus on Max Horse power.
  • HOT: Championship Race need MIDWAY SAVE, not the series withdrawal.
  • HOT: Re-judge Vettel X Challenage Gold time requirement (Due to example run is Bronze Standard)
  • Endure Race series can A-Spec mix B-Spec driver or Allow 5 different A-spec Profile drive in one race.
  • Limit all A-spec or B-spec Horse Power range same as opponent.
  • Standard Car can use GT4 wheels and Cockpit view Like PSP (even this suck XD).
  • Pit Re Fuel option show as Parentage or Display Car Tank actual capacity in digit.
  • Show Car actual Weight Balance in Setting or Car description.
  • Steering wheels Dead-zone, Sensitivity, Liner and saturate options.
  • More Race in Ferrari and Lamborghini Race series
  • OWN IMPORTANT: Fix "Loctite Mugen NSX 01" (SD Car) Front wheel colour to White, this is my Favourite car at early 2000.
  • Impractical: Turn PSP as Racing speedometer or extra race car sensor

Last edited:
I'd like to see Apricot Hill back.

Another thing I'd like to see is endurance races where you can drive together with your B-Spec driver(s). You drive a stint and then leave the next to one of your B-Spec drivers.

License test- Rome 2 lap battle AI car reset. I've melted the Tyree on the Ferrari trying to catch it and never got better than 2nd with a 3-4 second deficit! It's one of 8 I have to gold for all 60.

24hr Endurance save ability. I'm not burning up my ps3 to do the A and B spec versions. Hell no. It needs the save option implimented.

Bring back the Seattle track.

B-spec fixed PROPERLY!

That's about it.....

License test- Rome 2 lap battle AI car reset. I've melted the Tyree on the Ferrari trying to catch it and never got better than 2nd with a 3-4 second deficit! It's one of 8 I have to gold for all 60.

Keep throttle output Gently. This Ferrari in fact is not faster than you.

TCSdisable
Keep throttle output Gently. This Ferrari in fact is not faster than you.

How do you mean? Drive smoother? I've turned off all aid and the car skids wildly into corners under late breaking ( the only way to get close to the leader) and spins up the wheels even with smooth acceleration. I still think the lead Lamborghini has too much of a headstart and the AI cars make this even harder to catch.

Thanks for replying buddy, I need help with this one for sure. :)

Make all details on cars equal. What am I talking about?
*The Clock in some cars work, not all.
*The Odometer in the Ford Mach 1 works and not in other cars.

Proper MOTEC devices for Race & RM cars (Tyre Temp & Wear level, Fuel, Lap Times)

More ASpec Restrictions like PP/HP and tyre limits (take the guess work of finding an equally competitive car to have a great challenge)
Race against your BSspec bobs.

Custom Race Series.
Everything done in GT Life should reward credits and XP, things like racing on your custom tracks and One type races.

Ability to run custom tracks in reverse.
Be able to share your tracks with the world and not just your friends list.

Season Events: After completing one, you should be able to return to the others instead of main screen

Last edited:
I would like to see a link to My Garage in Practice mode so I don't have to exit to the main screen every time I want to change cars!
This seems like a no-brainer and should be a very easy thing to implement in an update.
This tiny oversight has kept me from using practice mode very much, not to mention it's also easier to tune in My Lounge due to the difference in online physics.

I'd like the L1 button to 'Show Current Car' when i'm on the main page.
I'd like the L2 button to go to my Garage.
Maybe R1 to go to GT Auto and R2 to got to Tuning shop.

When in garage i'd like L1 to select Premiums and L2 to select Standard.

I could go on and on. Short cuts like this would make it so much nicer to get around this beautiful but flawed interface.

I love this game but would also love some changes. I think PD are doing the best they can and i really appreciate everything they've done. The great thing is that this is the first version of GT that we have that is not set in stone - it's great how it is evolving and we are lucky that PD is a developer that does actually listen to the end users and at it's core wants the best possible driving experience for both them and us.

Looking forward to the future (and finding the remaining 30 or so cars i need to have them all!)

Saving in Endurance Events, saving camera and menu orders, for example in garage when choosing how the cars appear

I would like a change on paint chips system, it would be fine if we earned a blank ticket and then choose the colour inside the entire colour palette of the manufacturer, for instance, acquiring a BMW would allow you to paint it in any colour of BMW colour palette, no matter the model or year, I suggest this because I like to paint the cars with the colours of the its manufacturer without having to round the used car dealer to buy the car with the colour I want

The wheel change system should be upgraded, aloowing standard cars to have their wheels changed, and using the same system suggested for the colours, I think it would fantastic if we choose and buy wheels of the car's manufacturer line, for instance getting a BMW 120 and then acquire the M5 wheels, it would be interesting to play with more options inside the original wheel line

If Polyphony could make those changes, it would be enough for me

I would like restrictions put on Shuffle Race cars to bring identical PP. Do away with Shuffle, just get random cars, but have them ALL be equal.

Then I'd like a Shuffle Class Two... Win 100 Shuffle Races, you can now get faster cars and better tires. Then a Class Three, etc.

Shuffle race is a great idea, just left to its lowest possible usage.

This is a long shot

I'll like the ability to adjust the cockpit view in a way like you adjust de TV size screen with you controller, so you can adjust it as high/low/close/far as you like

I believe the interior is already being rendered continuously during the game, so this should not affect much

I'd like the L1 button to 'Show Current Car' when i'm on the main page.
I'd like the L2 button to go to my Garage.
Maybe R1 to go to GT Auto and R2 to got to Tuning shop.

I'd like this too. Either redesign the menu (Will never happen), or allow us shortcuts to jump to different pages.

Latest Posts

Back