PD designers cant count? warning 56k users big picture

  • Thread starter Thread starter crevil3lf
  • 20 comments
  • 1,501 views
Thats a blurred 3.
 
:odd: Umm...though the numbers are a bit blurry, I believe they DO they read (from top to bottom)1,2,3,4,5. Just look at the number a bit closer, the bottom is curved, not like flat like a 2.

:Edit: Looks like Live4Speed answered first, as I was still typing my reply, all sneaky-like. :D
 
Mabeyou just can't count, 2 is BEFORE 4, not after, they way the numbers are lined up it's BEFORE. Kindergarden teaches this, so does pre-school, might wanna look into it.
 
Master_Yoda
Mabeyou just can't count, 2 is BEFORE 4, not after, they way the numbers are lined up it's BEFORE. Kindergarden teaches this, so does pre-school, might wanna look into it.
I take it you've been then?

In that case you'd know it's spelt Kindergarten. :rolleyes:
 
ferrari_chris
I take it you've been then?

In that case you'd know it's spelt Kindergarten. :rolleyes:
Sorry, i'm stressed out right now, and i really don't feel liek talking about it, and i'm really pissed.
 
ferrari_chris
I take it you've been then?

In that case you'd know it's spelt Kindergarten. :rolleyes:
Touche! :lol:
 
Master_Yoda
Mabeyou just can't count, 2 is BEFORE 4, not after, they way the numbers are lined up it's BEFORE. Kindergarden teaches this, so does pre-school, might wanna look into it.
I meant when you are counting from 5,4,3,2,1 im pretty sure i know 2 comes before 4 but thanks for trying to clear it up with me:dopey:
 
Zoom in and you can clearly see it's a Three.:)
 
It's a three...but wouldn't surprise me if it had been a 2...c'mon on the right hand side of the Nissan C-West Razo Silvia they got the C-West decal back to front...
 
<_Spike_>
It's a three...but wouldn't surprise me if it had been a 2...c'mon on the right hand side of the Nissan C-West Razo Silvia they got the C-West decal back to front...
That's not a fault. I've seen more than one japanese tuner car with one "right" side where everything is readable, and the other side completely mirrored...
 
<_Spike_>
It's a three...but wouldn't surprise me if it had been a 2...c'mon on the right hand side of the Nissan C-West Razo Silvia they got the C-West decal back to front...

And rightly so. The livery on the right hand side of that car is infact reversed.

look closely here: http://www.c-west.co.jp/aero/s15gt/img/top.jpg
A newer take on the same car can be seen here: http://www.c-westusa.com/download/image/s15800.jpg

edit: Flerbizky may have beat me, but I brought the pics ;)

and isn't the right way to resolve this just to go out and look at it in the game? not to post some blurry picture and ask people what they see? This whole thing is silly....
 
3-Wheel Drive
Just look at the number a bit closer, the bottom is curved, not like flat like a 2.
Exactly.

3-Wheel Drive
:Edit: Looks like Live4Speed answered first, as I was still typing my reply, all sneaky-like. :D
He does live up to his name, doesn't he? :D
 
I have just ran over the 5 markers leading into turn 1 of Laguna Seca and have witnessed that PD CAN infact count, and that crevil3lf is nothing more than a poor investigative reporter

Video Proof: http://www.bgj.ca/GT4/BLvids/BL-PD_CAN_Count.wmv

Now, why would you want to download this video rather than just turning on GT4 and seeing for yourself? Well, I don't know - but it must be for the same reason that this thread got posted in the first place.
 
Boundary Layer
I have just ran over the 5 markers leading into turn 1 of Laguna Seca and have witnessed that PD CAN infact count, and that crevil3lf is nothing more than a poor investigative reporter

Video Proof: http://www.bgj.ca/GT4/BLvids/BL-PD_CAN_Count.wmv

Now, why would you want to download this video rather than just turning on GT4 and seeing for yourself? Well, I don't know - but it must be for the same reason that this thread got posted in the first place.


haha owned :sly:
 
Boundary Layer
I have just ran over the 5 markers leading into turn 1 of Laguna Seca and have witnessed that PD CAN infact count, and that crevil3lf is nothing more than a poor investigative reporter

Video Proof: http://www.bgj.ca/GT4/BLvids/BL-PD_CAN_Count.wmv

Now, why would you want to download this video rather than just turning on GT4 and seeing for yourself? Well, I don't know - but it must be for the same reason that this thread got posted in the first place.
Dude what car were you in to reach speeds like that>>>:dopey:
 
If you are uploading pictures using Imageshack, please cut and paste the link that says 'Thumbnail for forums (1)', which gives you something like this:-



Hence, 56K-ers need not worry..., and the thread looks tidier as well....
 
Back