PD offical releases the LEAKED pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter PSNkilluminati
  • 19 comments
  • 2,858 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rushed in thinking this was new news.
 
fail thread
 
If you think this topic fails then please learn to read -- read the title again. The pics that were leaked have now been officially released.
 
If you think this topic fails then please learn to read -- read the title again. The pics that were leaked have now been officially released.
Still, they aren't new which makes this thread old news.
 
If they are realeased they are techically not leaked :D rofl
 
If you think this topic fails then please learn to read -- read the title again. The pics that were leaked have now been officially released.

Actually no, theyre not on the official press-sites.
Theyre the same in the article i linked to.
 
How dare you get me excited using the word "leaked" grrr. Not to mention all those pictures were on the news page of GTP even if it wasn't official or anything *cries*
 
I wasn't sure what official leaked pictures meant but suffice it to say, after seeing them... well... meh :(
 
gifbincatdisappointed.gif
 
Bummer... I was excited there...
 
I was like 'finally' until I saw that these are so August...
 
Locked


Scaff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back