Penalty System Changes Are On The Way to GT Sport This Week

This is what PD means by light contact

giphy_91.gif

Nearly a year after launch and we are still miles away from a just penalty system. From my POV, the priority should be fault detection. Without this foundation, nothing is going to make the racing respectable.

Use your imagination PD, you are poised to be the first to pull off an elegant penalty system.

Personally I think PD just played into the hands of the dirty drivers.

Best solution for the time being......
You hit a car....your race is over! End of story

Im afraid this will make people even more confident to fly into the first chicane on monza. A slight bump is enough to push someone off the racingline or into the gravel.
Hope they worked on the penalty system on more points like tracklimits,the way penaltys get burned off etc. in pitstop and Fia races penaltys should be burned in the pits or after the race it just doesnt make sense i see people braking on the racing line to burn a penalty with the speed difference causing carnage when the ghosting stops.

Personally I think PD just played into the hands of the dirty drivers.

Best solution for the time being......
You hit a car....your race is over! End of story
We still have to wait what the "Various other issues have been addressed"
Are.:lol:

DR B. SR S

Driver points from kudisprime are fluctuating between 23.000 and 21000.

If i didnt get punted off track almost every race i probably be a bit higher in the ratings since I receive penalties for being clean.
I race at most 3 hours in the week... maybe thats why Im frustrated at these decisions to lower penalties, i dont know

Edit: sure i dont care about a little rubbing during battles thats fun especially when the defending lines can be a bit strange to the attacker during corner entrance. But those nudges can push the whole car off the track and when that happens it has to be penalized, right?
If you get to DR A, you might find the penalty system you're looking for. The current penalty system for DR B and below is very lenient
I hate nothing more when I race a 911RSR and you get overtaken by a Subaru or a VW or whatever. I mean com' on this is not possible in real live when you hit full throttle in a 911RSR.
I just wanna point out the fact that a Honda CRZ won the GT300 class in SGT in 2013, and more recently the Toyota 86 in 2016

GT3 class cars are present in GT300. Sooooo.... yeah

I've been shunted into the barriers down the main straight on Le sarthe by somebody that couldn't accept I was overtaking him with raw corner exit speed....didn't even need to draught......
That should be an instant black flag.
It resulted in me dropping from 2nd to last and then waiting for the perp to lap me and I take my revenge. But he did not get the victory or a podium position.
Worked better the the penalty system.

If you get to DR A, you might find the penalty system you're looking for. The current penaltt system for DR B and below is very lenient

I just wanna point out the fact that a Honda CRZ won the GT300 class in SGT in 2013, and more recently the Toyota 86 in 2016

GT3 class cars are present in GT300. Sooooo.... yeah

I have never written that a Toyota or a Honda don't belong into racing. So you'r picture has nothing to do with what I have written. I said that Bugatti aren't race cars and thats True. I said that Gr3 and Gr4 arent real classes and thats True. And I said that VW or a Subaru in real live can't overtake a 911RSR on straight line with full throttle and thats also true. So please dont reply when you don't understand what I have written.

For race C and FIA races they should all be pit penalties or added on at the end of the race. If it’s under 10 seconds you can carry it, if it’s over 10 seconds you’ll have to pit at the end of that lap.

I feel like you should be able to do your penalty times in pit lane also.

I also feel that if the penalty system becomes more fair that the longer you hold off on serving your penalty the more time adds to your penalty each lap.

Sound like Mr. PhantomPS3 has no clue about racing.
I'm glad PD finally works on the broken system. Especially for us A drivers, it was a pain to race with the stricter penalties. Looking forward to race on thursday now :D

I have never written that a Toyota or a Honda don't belong into racing. So you'r picture has nothing to do with what I have written. I said that Bugatti aren't race cars and thats True. I said that Gr3 and Gr4 arent real classes and thats True. And I said that VW or a Subaru in real live can't overtake a 911RSR on straight line with full throttle and thats also true. So please dont reply when you don't understand what I have written.
Gran Turismo is not real its a Racing Game :cheers:

Yes, thats true. But when you call yourself the real driving simulator than you need a lot of real race tracks, real racing classes and so on. Hope you understand what I mean.
They used That Line Since GT1 its part of the franchise For the hardware we had in:idea:1998 it was the Real Driving Simulator if you want real Sim youre your playing the wrong Game i guess.

No clue about racing you say
Sound like Mr. PhantomPS3 has no clue about racing.
I'm glad PD finally works on the broken system. Especially for us A drivers, it was a pain to race with the stricter penalties. Looking forward to race on thursday now :D
?
Well I'm 49 years old and been gaming since gaming came on The scene......you were probably sucking on a boob at that time.....
And don't let my age fool you...bring your G29 and I will use a hand controller and we will see if YOU know how to race.

Im afraid this will make people even more confident to fly into the first chicane on monza. A slight bump is enough to push someone off the racingline or into the gravel.

They need MORE confidence?They already do that,the people who goes full speed to turn 1 are not going to change because of the update,the best thing that should happen is them to stay with low DR/SR and people who really want to race don't have to join the trolls

They used That Line Since GT1 its part of the franchise For the hardware we had in:idea:1998 it was the Real Driving Simulator if you want real Sim youre your playing the wrong Game i guess.

I have real sims and I also can live with the fact what GTS is but IMO it's a shame that GTS which has so much potential don't change their way into a real sim.

I have real sims and I also can live with the fact what GTS is but IMO it's a shame that GTS which has so much potential don't change their way into a real sim.
Dont think PD wants to be A "Real Sim" PD will never Alienate controller players in a "Real Sim" its near to impossible to be fast on a controller.

PD walks a fine line with every GT game,they have to find the balance between simlite for casuals and enough simulation for hardcore racers,GT Sport main goal(from FiA's perspective) was to bring new fans to motorsports that's why the first trailer for GTS showed a kid and a adult playing together.They can never go full sim because that would "betray" the majority of their fans,and they can't go full arcade because that would go against other part of the fanbase.......its very tricky.

Dont think PD wants to be A "Real Sim" PD will never Alienate controller players in a "Real Sim" its near to impossible to be fast on a controller.

I know a lot of guys which are really fast in Assetto Corsa on a controller so I dont think thats the Problem. But you're right that they dont wanna be a real sim

No clue about racing you say

?
Well I'm 49 years old and been gaming since gaming came o. The scene......you were probably sucking on a boob at that time.....
And don't let my age fool you...bring your G29 and I will use a hand controller and we will see if YOU know how to race.

Now you sound like a typical 12 year old CoD gamer. 1v1 me....seriously? :lol:

And you're talking about "one contact and a race is over" (which isn't true at all. Not even in F1) and in the next post you tell us that you waited for one lap just to screw up another ones race (which isn't even possibly, as you ghost as a lapped car) because you got butthurt?
Sounds a little immature for a 49 old gamer...

I'm just happy PD works on the system. Little bumps happen here and there, especially in a game with pretty much 0% experienced race drivers. ;)

PD walks a fine line with every GT game,they have to find the balance between simlite for casuals and enough simulation for hardcore racers,GT Sport main goal(from FiA's perspective) was to bring new fans to motorsports that's why the first trailer for GTS showed a kid and a adult playing together.They can never go full sim because that would "betray" the majority of their fans,and they can't go full arcade because that would go against other part of the fanbase.......its

I totally agree with you

Back