Petition for the G27 and G25 and Fanatec full support

  • Thread starter Thread starter slayclops
  • 438 comments
  • 35,007 views
I just got a fanatec for fathers day, cryptomanic
 
ECGadget

Since I may be buying a G27 Wheel very soon...
 
dlouie101
Would love to map stuff to the middle buttons of the G27!
 
PSN ID: Dazi, g27 user , i remember signing 2 or three petitions before this one , for this same reason , anyways...
 
PSN ID: Dazi, g27 user , i remember signing 2 or three petitions before this one , for this same reason , anyways...

Everybody signs it that wants it even me but it is useless. They know we want it but they won't do anything about it.
 
trk29
Everybody signs it that wants it even me but it is useless. They know we want it but they won't do anything about it.

Not if we all spam their e mail!
 
what is Kaz's personal email if you have it? I tweet him just about everyday asking for G25/27 support and nothing comes back. The guy needs to get off his high and mighty horse and realize he belongs with the pigs because he isn't listening to what the community wants.
 
Rayray625

Soon to be G27 owner, would be great if this works
 
As much as I hope for full support for the G27, I'm resigned to the fact that it is just not going to happen. Anyone who has a G27 can play GT5 with it, and that's as much support as PD are going to give it without a substantial licencing fee from Logitech.

But hey, add me anyway. Everyone needs to tilt at a windmill now and then, and who knows, with enough people it might just fall. G27 user.
 
Just Velcro a controller to the center of the wheel! Lots o' buttons!
 
New update put too much load on my G25 and fried the FF motor. Fix this PD and buy me a new wheel.
 
P-coletrey

G27

I will never buy a buttmaster!!! Give me my buttons back!
 
Hate to say it but if it was gonna happen it would have by now... I am standing by my prevoius theory that PD are screwing the G27 on purpose.
 
Here's for hoping then ;)

Qronicle
 
Back