Peugeot 908 HDi FAP or Audi R10 TDi?

  • Thread starter Thread starter h3ro17
  • 136 comments
  • 44,134 views
The 908 is a beast and i think it looks better. Personal preference tbh
 
As much as I am an Audi LMP fan in real life the Peugeot is much faster And easier to drive. It's kind of an apples to oranges comparison as the Audi is outdated.
 
Yeah. Agreed. I think it's more expensive because it's more reliable, has a bigger fuel tank, and is more precise.

the fuel tank in all cars in gt5 is a hundred littres. the 908 does have more torque then the audi. Making it feel more squirrelly during 2nd and 3rd gear acceleration.
 
I'm saying in real life, but ok...

You think the price of the r10 is related to real world price? that's interesting i would have thought it cost's less in real life like 2 mil and change... but I've been know to be wrong, mostly.
 
The 908 is actually still a prototype in real life, atleast that's what Wikipedia said.
 
R10 faster in straights...

908 TDI faster in lap time...

PS. 908 TDI its different from 908 "only"...
 
"Prototype" is part of the name of the class. Doesn't mean it isn't a finished model, just means its a car which is designed and competes in the "LE MANS PROTOTYPE" or LMP division (of which there are two classes).

A bit of research helps sometimes folks.
 
Both of them are good, racing diesel machines that offer exceptionally unmatched torque at low revs.

I like the 908 HDi because it's cheaper and has more power while I like the R10 TDI for it's deeper exhaust sound, so that's why it sounds good for a rally car like the Pajero Evolution.
 
The R10 TDi in this game is incredibly butchered. The handling is a bit on the slippery side, and the top speed is abysmal. The 908 is a much better choice in my honest opinion.
Both 908s have identical performance, so it's all a matter of the paintjob. :p
 
Last edited:
The Peugeot is easier to drive and is faster in a straight line. And its cheaper to buy, get the Peugeot. Buy the Audi to complete your collection.
 
I know you didn't ask about the Mazda 787B, also a Le Mans winner, but it seems to be quicker than the Peugeot--in the game at least.

That's not what I've found. I've had faster lap times with the Peugeot and found it much easier to drive as well. Especially around corners I've found the Peugeot much better.
 
I haven't driven the R10, but i did drive the 908 and i think it drives very well. Loads of grip and power, and i think it is fairly easy to drive.
 
Back