United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
PEUGEOT Vision Gran Turismo Super Lap: Tokyo R246

PEUGEOT Vision Gran Turismo Super Lap @ Tokyo R246.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT] PEUGEOT Vision Gran Turismo Super Lap @ Tokyo R246.jpg

Last edited:
Don't really know why I bothered to do more laps for Gold after Silver in the first...:irked:

This must be one of the ugliest cars ever designed.
Sounds horrible.
Drives horrible.
Really bad brakes.
No feeling.
Almost can't hear downshifting.
No side windows (what's the point ?)
And no interior (but we are getting used to that).

Back to Project Cars.
Wake me up when the SRT Tomahawk arrives, that may be worth starting up GT6 again...

it has side windows they are heavily tinted. And you said exactly what I was thinking...
1.28.9 for 971st in the world, that's a lot better than I usually do with these events so I am happy.

it feels like handling the car through thick gloves in a heavily sterilized area. and when will PD learn that Tokyo is too contained for cars like this...

... I quite enjoyed the long brakes once I got used to how feeble the bottle cap carbon discs were.. After I had of course crashed at turn 1. Did you crash at Turn one?

Paint chip colours are oddball... they paint the side windows too. Maybe it has a LCD screen on the inside or a virtual headset for the pilot

Ryk
After I had of course crashed at turn 1. Did you crash at Turn one?
No, my first lap in a new car is always pretty conservative. I noticed the bad braking before the lap started, so I was really careful, hoping it would improve. But after one lap the discs would have come to temperature and no change...
Switched between ABS 0 and 1, but that did not help...

Last edited:
I was excited about this car with its 1:1 ratio and all the other "amazing" specs but its not lived up to the hype. very disappointed. handling is awful, brakes are spongy, there is no indication to what the cars doing until it's to late and it sounds like a constipated bee.

This is going straight into my stock yard and wont see the pixel light of computerised day again.

Surprised everyone dislikes this car, the baseline setup is bad, but I found it quite a lot of fun to drive and it's really quick because of the great power to weight ratio and 4WD.

The Peugeot really sucks. Not even valid for photo-mode, is so dull... it doesn't have anything fancy or overdetailed to make a 'macro' photo of it except the Peugeot logo.
Also, the handling is a bit bad (though I liked the response at the exit of the turns), and the sound is awful.
Colour choice is also bad, and the video is a joke compared to the others

I was excited about this car with its 1:1 ratio and all the other "amazing" specs but its not lived up to the hype. very disappointed. handling is awful, brakes are spongy, there is no indication to what the cars doing until it's to late and it sounds like a constipated bee.

This is going straight into my stock yard and wont see the pixel light of computerised day again.

Interested to know just how you know what a constipated bee sounds like. :odd: :lol: Feed your bees a lot of cheese do you.

I do agree with you though, absolutely worst Vision car yet imo.

Idk what you guys are complaining about? I think it drives great with only a touch of understeer. I also really like the clean looks and loud sound. Mine sounds awesome. The looks also kind of remind me of a Lamborghini

The understeer is here...:cheers:.
I think the car sound great, actually, but driving it is very difficult and I am constantly hitting EVERYTHING. If this would be real, I died about 200 times in the last hour 💡.

I can't stand these city tracks. I can barely make out what is up ahead, so I have to try and memorize objects on the side of the track. It probably took me 15 attempts to get gold. It went: 12 crashes, Silver awarded, crash, Gold awarded.

Another god awful looking "car". Doesn't everyone paint their windows the color of their car body? :rolleyes: Now that I am getting close to my 500 car limit, all of these VGT cars are going into the Stockyard. Except, probably, the BMW and Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo cars. At least those designers didn't try to go all Buck Rogers with their designs. I feel embarrassed for this Peugeot design. It is hideous.

Boy...I'm so glad we get these Vision GT cars instead of...oh, I don't know...maybe the La Ferrari, McLaren P1, Lamborghini Huracan, Corvette Z06, Lamborghini Aventador SV. Heck, they could easily just put a little body kit on the current Aventador and type a couple different numbers into the car database for specs and voila! We have an Aventador SV. :banghead:

I can't stand these city tracks.
Tokyo R246 is not that bad, just not with cars like this, or as in the previous TT with LMS cars.
Touring cars for instance are very nice to drive here.
And if PD (or who makes these TT's) would stop penalizing these small touches against the barriers, would help also.
I mean: you will lose some time by touching, so why these immediate red digits over and over again ?

Tokyo R246 is not that bad, just not with cars like this, or as in the previous TT with LMS cars.
And if PD (or who makes these TT's) would stop penalizing these small touches against the barriers, would help also.
I mean: you will lose some time by touching, so why these immediate red digits over and over again ?

I needed half an hour to gold this one lol...
Well not because i'm slow, i always ran in the low 1:27, but i always touched the wall somewhere...

Perhaps that is why I don't care for courses like this one. They always seem to have us use ridiculously powerful cars on this circuit. I couldn't agree more about the slight touches against a wall. The penalty is the loss of time by slowing yourself down. Oh well...

WTF is up with the brakes of this car? Wrong car on the wrong track PD!!! Silver and I'm done.

Back