Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Have a like from a fellow Mazda3 owner. Excellent photography!

Cheers! Good/bad news being that because I scored the new gig, the 3 has to go back as it was a work car. Wouldn't hesitate to buy one if I wasn't spending everything on moving state and I needed a no-fuss daily. I've loved my 1.5yrs with it. 👍

It was entirely too nice to stay inside this morning so I didn't.

2017-06-05 08.45.06.jpg

Roofs are fun. I like roofs.

8 years ago made the exact same photo at the exact same spot and side by side I have not aged one tiny bit. Not even a single additional wrinkle. I also look ten years younger than I am. I might be forever young. :D

selfshot_zpsixplrfjs.jpg

Last edited:
8 years ago made the exact same photo at the exact same spot and side by side I have not aged one tiny bit. Not even a single additional wrinkle. I also look ten years younger than I am. I might be forever young. :D

selfshot_zpsixplrfjs.jpg
Very good. Some people have the advantage of aging slower than other. I guess that you're biologically younger than your chronological age.

Do me a favour and try to smile. It really helps.

Last edited:
Found my brother.

Photo of the month! 👍

Very good. Some people have the advantage of aging slower than other. I guess that you're biologically younger than your chronological age.

Do me a favour and try to smile. It really helps.

Thank you. I like to imagine that all the hard exercise and somewhat good diet has a beneficial effect on aging. Then again I know people who have noticeably accelerated their aging process through sports. :confused:

Also no smile, I only smile when I have a reason to. Had none when I took the photo. I don't smile very often.

Turns out I can smile after all. All it takes is a carefully coordinated symphony of facial muscle contraction, Who would have guessed!

20170611_1619301_zpsiis1cqks.jpg

Went for a walk along the Danube river. I actually wanted to go cycling there but I wrecked the front tire of my bike.
Ripped the valve off the tire when I was refilling it. :indiff:

20170611_1610351_zps1tnq5red.jpg

Is this in Thailand? Because based on your other pics, it seems to be (Language...etc).

God I miss being there, if only I could travel back in time to 2014.
-----
Meanwhile, messing around because I'm bored trying to get an old GM car working...
Screenshot_2017-06-19-05-33-25.png

And don't worry about my hair, I gonna get a haircut soon. :P

This is from someone's Instagram story so ignore the caption. That's me taking pictures of that crazy 350Z. It was loud and making a lot of smoke.

Screenshot_20170626-011452.png

Back