Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
18620175_2606140755007_3255400635574075292_n.jpg

I knew they had taken a few liberties when creating the Prague track for Forza but I had no clue just how much they changed. The main straight and turn one looked almost unrecognisable to me, some other bits felt spot on.View attachment 647081

View attachment 647080
You reminded me of my geography/History teacher but with glasses, thicker mustache and being...well..older.

132kg / 291lbs partial reps (90 degree) seated overhead presses. :dopey:

overheadone_zpskt3ep9a5.jpg
If I only could carry 1/4 weight of that, let alone 291lbs. :eek:👍

So tell me, what's your secert tips and Process to do that? :D

If I only could carry 1/4 weight of that, let alone 291lbs. :eek:👍

So tell me, what's your secert tips and Process to do that? :D

I could write it down but it would be extremely boring and too long to read, in a nutshell lifting for strength involves a lot more than just moving a heavy weight from point A to B a fixed number of times. To build strength things like speed repetitions, partial repetitions, pyramid lifting, drop sets, pause repetitions, forced repetitions, deload weeks, specialty bars and weird exercises. etc are very important.
Without wanting to boast, serious weight lifting is considerably different from what average Joe is doing in the gym.

I could write it down but it would be extremely boring and too long to read, in a nutshell lifting for strength involves a lot more than just moving a heavy weight from point A to B a fixed number of times. To build strength things like speed repetitions, partial repetitions, pyramid lifting, drop sets, pause repetitions, forced repetitions, deload weeks, specialty bars and weird exercises. etc are very important.
Without wanting to boast, serious weight lifting is considerably different from what average Joe is doing in the gym.
All I need is to get rid of my "slight" belly and that's it. I thought working out during the summer would be a great idea.

Who do you think you are for touching those cars?!?!?!
Out of shot; a "DO NOT TOUCH THE CARS" sign

Is this still relevant in 2017?
A Toyota fan? lol but really, they didn't allow me to mess around or open anything (obviously) but they did allow me and several people to get close to those cars.
The Celica is the only one that i actually touched since i feared the same and also did the last one, they didn't mind really. tThe first one was just me "barely" hovering my hands on it to give that impression and the other 2...well i didn't.

Seriosuly tho, i felt embarrassed doing any of these to the point it ruined my face expression.

Last edited:
whose porsche?

A friend of mine who has a concourse winning '89 911. The trim and paint is immaculate and it's never been restored :drool:. Shot it for a job application:

18422243_10155011014346858_1399216320681541967_o.jpg

And what happened to that Range Rover?

So many questions in a single picture. :lol:

Well I was the only one in the Mazda so I was doing the driving and shooting myself - accidents happen?? :dunce:

Yes, I was kidnapping myself, I am not a smart man...

(jks of course)

Back