Pics of yourself

  • Thread starter Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,830 comments
  • 2,384,651 views
I was at some bar or something, I drank a lot of champagne.

p7110003zk3.jpg

Has anyone told you just how much you look like Sebastian Bourdais? :scared:
 
Good point.
1165847219.jpg
 
Bee
Has anyone told you just how much you look like Sebastian Bourdais? :scared:

He should've said he was in England for testing.
 
Bee
Has anyone told you just how much you look like Sebastian Bourdais? :scared:

I've gotten it a couple times before on GTP.
 
^^:lol:

**EDIT**: I took this one like 4 days ago, near where I used to live :(

What, are you ashamed for wearing that shirt? :p

By the way, we are so getting owned on Sunday. I predict Riquelme will score two goals, Messi one and Tevez another one. Robinho will score a pitty goal for us.

And hopefully Dunga will be fired.
 
Just another fun day at work....

afundayatworkbwwt3.jpg

​
 
You should really start charging for looksies at those guns of yours.

Impressive Pako! :scared:
 
Bee
You should really start charging for looksies at those guns of yours.

Impressive Pako! :scared:

I would say the same thing about your bug bite. :scared: :D
 
Man, I had my hair like that when I was like 15, but I think mine was a little bit more spiky...ahhh those times... 👍
 
Heres's me from halloween last year. boy, do I look excited:sly:

here's a much better recent picture of me:

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 000_0030.jpg
    000_0030.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 203
Recent, like, 3 years ago?
 
here's a much better recent picture of me:
You've got to be kidding me. You are not what I pictured at all..... :dopey:
 
Recent, like, 3 years ago?
Like This past saturday. That is how recent it is, just the camera didn't have the right date.

You've got to be kidding me. You are not what I pictured at all..... :dopey:

Is that bad or is that good?
 
Like This past saturday. That is how recent it is, just the camera didn't have the right date.
God, I'd love to see you try to work a VCR. :lol:
Is that bad or is that good?
Without getting into the details, good. :sly:
 
here's a much better recent picture of me:

attachment.php


A shirt that has the date on it, now that's clever. I don't know what the 17th month is though...
 
er... you are aware that Americans put the month before the day, right?
 
:lol: @ November. At least it would then be an alliteration.
 
Back