Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Originally posted by ViperConcept
It is finally time for me to post a pic of myself. Hope you are all happy. Juts do not make fun of me. I have a rre skin condition, it is due to radiation. :(

Weren't you in that "Time Machine" movie? What kind of pay did that gig get ya? ;)

Originally posted by ViperConcept
It is finally time for me to post a pic of myself. Hope you are all happy. Juts do not make fun of me. I have a rre skin condition, it is due to radiation. :(

You must stop using those harsh face soaps.
Dove is one-quarter moisturizer you know. It may help clearing that up. :D

And of your 14 posts M5Power, I haven't seen any that count towards the topic of "this" thread. And didn't you have some kind of deal to post a pic as soon as snoop did? Ohhhhh, I see...you don't think that his picture is worthy enough for your deal with him to marit a post of yourself..... :D

Time to bust a picture out there M5Power ;)

~peace~

Originally posted by Pako
And of your 14 posts M5Power, I haven't seen any that count towards the topic of "this" thread. And didn't you have some kind of deal to post a pic as soon as snoop did? Ohhhhh, I see...you don't think that his picture is worthy enough for your deal with him to marit a post of yourself..... :D

Time to bust a picture out there M5Power ;)

~peace~
:lol:

Can you even tell if he's a boy or a girl in that picture? His picture SUCKS. If he posts the one of him on the boat (ahem, ahem), then I'll post mine.

Why yes it is, grr you for bringing that up again I am sorry for not posting the pics of my uncles rackmounted cases i will do that at christmas time if you remind me Sir Awesome Tie Man:P

OK, since we are haveing fun here, here's myself have the time..

Attachments

• goofy.jpg
    goofy.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 488
Originally posted by ViperConcept :reallyodd:

thats not you! :odd: :odd: :odd:

Rancid2.GIF

ehhh... not really. though my hairs looked like that about 3 years ago. I'll try to get a real picture, one day or another

Yeah, and I have been screwin around with Paint to get these pics to fit in here!

I suck at Paint.

You want to see the hoopy ride? (IS300)

Back