Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,467 comments
So this apparently exists.

vmbxFXw.jpg

Most of the guys I know that play say that I absolutely shred, I just don't make it as well known that I play anymore like I used to. It's more of, "I'm probably decent when compared to most people, good to someone who doesn't know how to play, and horrendous to a professional". I'm just really modest about everything. I don't ever accept that I might be good at something. People tell me all the time that I am a hell of a mechanic but I don't believe it.
Any videos of you playing the guitar?

Now that is a damn fine countertop. I kinda want Rojo Alicante marbling for my future kitchen surfaces but sometimes it feels like more of a bathroom kind of thing.

How come Dion gets to post in here, but when it comes to the whole "here's my European trip in pictures" thread........

Tumbleweed.......
Because rum.

Now that is a damn fine countertop. I kinda want Rojo Alicante marbling for my future kitchen surfaces but sometimes it feels like more of a bathroom kind of thing.
Don't use marble in a kitchen - it's absorbent, stains, chips easily and leaves marks when you cut on it. Polished granite every time.

Please continue...

Not sure to post here or in the "Who do you miss" thread. But I miss Small_Fryz "Pics of himself". :(

Last picture from Thursday... :lol:

Sometimes, someone will post a pic of themselves, and others will feel the need to "improve" it by adding silly things to the background via photoshop.

However, when Dion posts one, there is no never a need as all of them convey the message of "Because Dion".

Sometimes, someone will post a pic of themselves, and others will feel the need to "improve" it by adding silly things to the background via photoshop.

However, when Dion posts one, there is no never a need as all of them convey the message of "Because Dion".

You`re absolutely right. Well, but...

Isn't stuff like that the reason it takes me 2 seconds to find it on the internet?

Both the rum and the magazine, but mostly the magazine...

Latest Posts

Back