Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
*Deep breath*

So I have taken the difficult decision to pack up all my 🤬 and go live in the ocean.

It doesn't change anything, I'm still the same person. All I ask is that you respect my life choices.

qLWwiFU.jpg

*Deep breath*

So I have taken the difficult decision to pack up all my 🤬 and go live in the ocean.

It doesn't change anything, I'm still the same person. All I ask is that you respect my life choices.

qLWwiFU.jpg

qLWwiFU.jpg

Awesome. My boss stumbled upon the place in a random work trip he took to Tn and came back with a bunch of pics. When he told me to come over his place to check out a museum he had gone to, I imagined the usual fare he likes to see, muscle-cars and stuff -which is absolutely fine by me, mind you- but when I started going trough the pictures I was mind-blown. What a collection of oddities! Very unique in America for sure đź‘Ť I'd love to visit.

Awesome. My boss stumbled upon the place in a random work trip he took to Tn and came back with a bunch of pics. When he told me to come over his place to check out a museum he had gone to, I imagined the usual fare he likes to see, muscle-cars and stuff -which is absolutely fine by me, mind you- but when I started going trough the pictures I was mind-blown. What a collection of oddities! Very unique in America for sure đź‘Ť I'd love to visit.

Yeah, definitely! You can't imagine how much I was giggling in the Japanese car section. Absolute heaven.

Bow down for me, peasants! For I am now famous and therefore your king.

I was made famous by the helicopter camera of the Tour de France.

View attachment 404560
Yup. It's clearly you in that pic. :D

An afternoon of sea kayaking warranted a family portrait.

59pCa7.jpg

Nice, you killed that board! Way to pose with your catch. đź‘Ť

TB
I haven't slept very good the last few days and we have another 4 hour drive ahead of us so I'm trying to get a bit of shut-eye in while my wife is in with my son for his appointment.

View attachment 405046

It's not working very well.

The worst is when I'm nodding while driving, can't stay awake. As soon as I switch seats with my wife, I am wide awake with adrenaline coursing through my vanes.

Back